Chapter 112(smut)

⁽ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

Rose happily toddled down to the beach to find all the boys already there enjoying themselves. 

Yoongi was hiding under a large umbrella, but at least he was there. 

Namjoon was Namjooning out by the tide pools. He came back when he saw Rose, almost running over like an excited kid to show her what he found. 

"Look at this little hermit crab I found Rosie." He smiled as the small creature poked out of its shell. 

"No, you can't keep it." She deadpanned. 

"How'd you know..." He tried to look offended. 

Rose raised an eyebrow at him, and he sighed, going back to the tide pools to gloat. 

"Sometimes I forget you're a grown ass man." She muttered to herself as she walked over to the boys. 

Asher was sunbathing next to Yoongi, who was reading a book under the safety of his umbrella. She didn't immediately see Jin, but assumed he was on the dock fishing. 

The four remaining crackheads were having a chicken fight in the water. Jimin on Hobi's shoulders and Tae on Gguk's. 

"Jung Hoseok you better not let Jimin drown or I will personally shove that umbrella up your ass." She shouted to him. 

He gave her a wink and an ok sign. 

Sighing, Rose walked over to the empty chair next to Asher and took off her bikini so she could get a proper tan. 

Asher looked over as he was taking a sip of his water and it sprayed out of his nose. 

"Why are you naked?!" He whisper yelled. 

"Cause I wanted a good tan." Rose shrugged, rolling onto her tummy and closing her eyes. 

"Your whole 'comfy with your body' thing amazes me Roro." He shook his head in disbelief. 

"It's not for everyone." She mumbled, getting sleepy. 

"I thought you'd have 'Property of Jeon Jeongguk' tattooed on your ass to be honest." He giggled. 

"I don't belong to anyone though." She grumbled. 

"She does have a bunny tattoo on her left cheek, I like to pretend that counts." Jimin laughed as he came over to them with the others. 

"Damn, I guess she does

"Damn, I guess she does. Wait, how do you know that?" Asher laughed as he took a peek.