Chapter 103

⁽ˡᵉᶠᵗᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉᵘˢ⁾

"Promise me you won't paint on the walls again Rose." Jin scolded her as she was staring at a blank wall for a prolonged span of time. 

"I wasn't actually thinking about doing that...But I am now..." She grinned. 

"Damn it I should have just kept my mouth closed. Why don't you take your paints with you and go for a walk with a few of the boys? Yoongi looks like he needs some sun." Jin scrambled to find a solution. 

"I don't want to." The kitty responded, walking away to his bedroom. 

"Kitty..." Rose whined, catching his hand. 

"I said no." He growled. 

"It's impolite not to look at the person who is talking to you hyung." Jungkook played into the fun, a smile on his lips. 

"I can't...I know if I look at her, I'm gonna cave." Yoongi groaned. 

He let out a sigh and looked down at Rose who was giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes he'd ever seen. It took everything in him not to fall to his knees before her. 

"F-fine. I'll go with you...But the book worm has to come too." 

"That's fine, my emails will still be here when I get back later." Joonie shrugged his shoulders. 

"Can I go too?" Tae spoke up. 

"I'd love for you to come my love, but I think you should try to get some more sleep just to make sure that you are 100% for the concert tomorrow." Rose gave him an apologetic smile. 

"Alright. Be safe then baby." He nodded and gave her a kiss, then dragged Jungkook with him to the bedroom. 

"Why do I have to sleep too???" Gguk whined as he was pulled into the room. 

Rose sighed contently and smiled at the door for a few seconds too long. 

"Come on sweetheart, they will be here when you come back just like Namjoon's emails." Jin patted her back. 

Rose nodded her head and went to dig around in her art supplies she left in the living room. She decided on watercolor paints since they were already packed into her small travel easel. Loading it all into a small backpack she was ready to go. 

Before they left, Rose made Yoongi stand out on the balcony with his shirt off as she sprayed him down with sunscreen. The kitty was ready to commit murder, but her smile softened him enough to settle for verbal complaints instead. 

⁽ˢᵗʳᶦⁿᵍˢ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ⁾

With Namu and Yoongi in toe, Rose wandered down the streets till she got to the bank of a large river. She smiled at everyone she passed by and even paused to play with a few children for a moment. Namjoon chuckled at her antics and Yoongi reluctantly smiled under his mask. 

She would have stayed longer but their bodyguard Seongmin told them they should move along out of main view of people. (A/N: I randomly gave the bodyguard a name lol. I was listening to E'Last and just smooshed together two members names. ˢᵉᵒⁿᵍʸᵉᵒᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵒᵐᶦⁿ hehe)

Rose settled on a spot in the grass that was a little bit below the main path that people walked on. She set up a large blanket to sit on while Namjoon wandered a few yards away to sit under a tree with his book. 

Once she was seated comfortably, Yoongi laid his head in her lap and closed his eyes. She pet his hair as she made a little flower crown out of wild daisies before she got to painting.