Chapter 99(smut)

⁽ᵐᵃʳᵛᵉˡᵒᵘˢ ⁻ ᵐᶦʳᵃᵉ⁾

As she wandered aimlessly down the street, a scruffy old man called out to her before she passed him. 

"Hey doll, what's a pretty lady like you doing walking around by yourself at this time of night?" He asked as he came closer. 

"None of your fucking business." Yoongi spat at the man as he wrapped a protective arm around Rose. 

He turned her around to walk back to the restaurant so they could drive home. She sat quietly next to Jungkook as they rode home. Taehyung held her small hand in his own like a fragile bird. 

"Are we gonna talk about this?" JK asked his silent roommates who sat at the edge of the bed. 

"I can't do this." Taehyung said as he left the bedroom. 

Rose stood to follow him, but Jungkook grabbed her arm. 

"Let him be for now baby. Come here." He whispered into her hair as he pulled her close.

"Talk to me, what's going on in your head?" 

Rose looked at him for the first time since dinner began and he read her eyes. They held uncertainty and vulnerability. 

"Jagi..." He breathed out as he kissed her forehead. 

"Was this the right choice?" 

"My heart tells me it was. We knew this wasn't going to be easy baby. But I promise you that someday all of this will be behind us. I need you to be strong for me, ok?" He kissed her cheek. 

She nodded and stood on her tiptoes to kiss his lips. 

"Can I get him now? I know he won't sleep without me." She let out a breathy chuckle. 

"Good luck, I'm gonna shower." JK winked at her and squeezed her bum comfortingly. 

Rose wandered down to Tae's room and slowly opened the door. 

"Baby?" She asked into the dark room. 

"Please just leave me alone." Taehyung's broken voice answered. 

"I can't do that, and you know it." She sighed, climbing into bed and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. 

He sat on the edge of the bed and continued to silently sob. His body shook and every movement was a tiny stab to Rose's heart. 

"Why are you crying TT?" She whispered in his ear. 

"I just don't think I can do this. The thought of someone hurting you...It's too much." 

"I know it scares you, but I've been through a lot worse." She kissed his neck up to his jaw. 

"Rose, it's the fact that you don't care about your own wellbeing that scares me." He turned around to look at her. 

"Can't you see that if you get hurt it hurts us more?" 

"Then I won't get hurt." She offered a small smile. 

"If only I could trust you this time." He said, the words feeling bitter in his mouth. 

"Come back to bed when you're ready. We have a long couple weeks ahead of us." She smiled and kissed his neck. 

Wandering back to her room she and Jungkook curled up together and drifted off into gentle sleep. Taehyung laid in his bed alone and stayed awake the whole night long. 

⁽ʷᵃⁿᵗ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ⁾

~Morning~

Rose woke up in a cold sweat from her usual nightmares and noticed that Taehyung wasn't next to her. She got dressed and braided her hair before running off to find him.