Chapter 106

⁽ᵇᵉᵃᵗᵇᵒˣ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ⁾

"I uh..." Rose didn't know what to say.

"What do you mean? She wasn't with you?" Jin was skeptical. 

"No, she left a bit after we all went to bed. I thought she just needed to use the bathroom, but she never came back." Gguk was also skeptical. 

"I'm a grown ass adult, I don't always have to tell you where I am." Rose said flatly, leaving to wake the other members as JinKook stared after her baffled. 

She headed to Namjoon's room first and knocked lightly before entering. He didn't answer so she let herself in. Namjoon had headphones on and was reading emails when she walked in. 

He saw her reflection in his monitor, so he took off his headphones and looked up at her as she walked over to him. 

"Morning honey, I made breakfast if you're hungry." She told him then kissed his temple. 

"Thanks Rosie, I'll be out in a few minutes, gotta finish up a few emails first." He smiled kindly at her; glad she wasn't still upset with him. 

She nodded and headed to her next room. 

Waddling into Yoongi's room, she found him asleep at his temporary desk. 

"Yoongs..." She groaned, disappointed with him working so hard. 

Rose carefully scooped him up and laid him on the bed for a moment as she made sure to save all of the music he had open. 

She wanted him to sleep for as long as he could because he didn't do it often, so she packed up the few things he had laying out. 

He didn't really have much of a mess, and his room barely looked lived in, but that was typical Yoongi fashion. 

She made a mental note to make him something he could eat in the car and left him to sleep a little longer. 

Heading to JiHope's room, she wandered in without knocking and crawled on top of the boys. 

"Mmm...I love waking up to you in my bed." Hobi flirted with her. 

"Get offfffff!!!!" Jimin screamed as she 'squished' him. 

She giggled at the two very different reactions the boys gave her. Settling for the more pleasant option, Rose maneuvered herself off Jimin and on top of Hobi. 

"Careful, I'm still half asleep and might do something I'll regret later." The sunshine grinned at her. 

"I know you two are not gonna fuck while I'm still in this bed." Jimin growled. 

"Sounds tempting, but no." Rose laughed harder as she slid off the bed. 

"Breakfast time lovelies." She yelled as she left the room. 

"Your line of 'just friends' gets blurrier by the day. Be careful Hope." Jimin looked at him seriously. 

"I would never threaten our friendship like that Jimin. She's my best friend, it will never go farther than that." Hobi said back just as serious. 

"Good. I was getting worried." Jimin sighed, getting out of bed to get dressed. 

Rose went back to her room to pack, get dressed, and wake up her raven-haired prince.