Chapter 3

⁽ᵐᵃʳʳᶦᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢᶦᶜ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

Jungkook couldn't sleep. He missed having another little body next to him. He decided that he'd go to Jimin's room. Crawling onto Jiminie's bed, the mochi stirred.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin mumbled, half asleep.

"I can't sleep, do you mind if I sleep here?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not, come to hyung. " He smiled. 

Jungkook crawled under the sheets and Jimin fell asleep soon after...but Jungkook still couldn't fall asleep. After another hour he finally gave up and trudged his way to Taehyung's room.

Stripping down to his underwear, he slipped into the bed next to Rose. Kissing her forehead, he snuggled close, smiling.

"Baby what are you doing here?" Rose whispered, caressing JK's cheek.

"I couldn't sleep without you. Plus Tae said you had to sleep in his room, he didn't say anything about me not being invited." Kookie said, peppering kisses all over her face.

"I love you." Rose murmured as she rested her head on Kook's chest, Tae snug against her backside, holding her close. "I love both of you." She whispered as Kookie finally drifted off to sleep. 

⁽ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉˢ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

In the morning Jimin burst into Taehyung's room in excitement. 

"TaeTae! Rosie! Time to get up!" He sang joyously.

Rose wriggled out of Tae's grasp and sat up in bed, unconcerned that her breasts were on full display. 

"Uggh, morning Chim. " She said, stretching her arms up to the ceiling with a yawn.

"Someone's looking perky this morning," he teased, making eye contact with her boobs.

Rose giggled then noticed Hobi walk into the room. 

"HOBI!" She screamed, leaping off the bed into Hobi's arms. He was so used to her naked-ness that he wasn't bothered. He just lifted her by her bum and spun around the room before setting her down on the bed and kissing her cheek in good morning. 

After all the commotion, Tae sat up and rubbed his eyes with his fists like a child. 

"Mmmm....what time is it?" Tae said, his morning voice deep and raspy.

Hobi looked at his watch, "About nine in the morning."

Rose had to suppress a moan as the sound of Tae's morning voice made her horny.  But Jimin noticed her sharp intake of air and tightly closed eyes. 

"Problem Rose?" He teased. 

Rose's face flushed pink in embarrassment and she punched him in the shoulder. 

"Owww....what was that for?" Jiminie whined. Hobi laughed. Tae stared blankly at everyone, unaware of the minor chaos he had caused. 

Looking over to Rose, his boxy smile blossomed on his face. "Morning beautiful. Did you sleep ok?" 

"Wonderful, being sandwiched between my boys was the best night's sleep I've ever had." She beamed.

"Both of your boys??" Hobi, Jimin, and Tae said at the same time as their eyes panned over to the lump still under the covers.

"Yeah!" Rose chirped, pulling back the covers to expose her boyfriend. 

"Noooo, five more minutes." Kookie groaned, grasping for the covers.

"Jungkookie crawled into bed with us sometime around one or two this morning I think." Rose explained as she wrestled with baby Kookie for the covers. 

"Wow I really must have been out cold, I didn't even notice him." Taehyung laughed. 

Having won the wrestling contest, Rose was now sitting on Jungkook's torso, poking his face, trying to get him up. "So what were you so excited about Jiminie?" She asked.

"Oh yeah! I forgot for a moment. There's a street market that is open nearby and I thought it would be really fun for some us to check it out." He said, excited.

"Really?! Oh my gosh that sounds so fun. We'll be ready in thirty minutes." Rose exclaimed, bouncing on Kookie, waking him up fully as he gasped for air. 

"Sounds good! See you in a bit." Hobi cheered, he and Jimin making their way out the door. 

"We're doing what now?" Tae mumbled, still a bit groggy.

"Market. Fun. Come on, get up lazy bones." She giggled, pulling the boys off the bed. 

"Gah... Rose! Why?" Tae and JK whined collectively from the floor.

"Please? It'll be so much fun!" Rose said, jumping around the room. 

"Fine, we'll go..." Tae grumbled.

"Yay!" She squealed like a little girl as she skipped out to her and Jungkook's shared room.

A few seconds later Namjoon yelled somewhere in the house, "Damn it Rose, put some clothes on!" Jungkook and Tae fell into a fit of laughter. They had quite an extraordinary girl on their hands, emphasis on 'extra'.

⁽ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉⁿ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾