Chapter 27

⁽ᵈᵉʲᵃ ᵛᵘ ⁻ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶜᵃᵗᶜʰᵉʳ⁾

Rose stared at the ceiling, her eyes wide with fear as blood pooled around her head. The boys were all worriedly looking at her and trying to figure out what to do, but for some reason she couldn't hear them. All that she could hear was a loud ringing noise and the lights were really bright. She couldn't seem to lift her arms to block the brightness and that worried her more. Tears started to fall from the corners of her eyes. 

Jungkook lifted her up into his arms but the movement made her very dizzy and nauseous, causing her to throw up her dinner. She slowly blinked as the lights got darker and darker until there was nothing but black. 

(A/N: I know things were kinda 3rd person pov for this story but it followed Rose's perspective, now its going to kinda be in Jungkook's)

"Namjoon hyung! This isn't good! What do we do?" The poor maknae nearly screamed. 

"You being the closest to her and worrying is going to just put you in the way, so please go change your clothes. Bring out a pair of sweats for Rose when you get back." Joon replied, trying to keep calm. 

Running to his room as fast as he could, Jungkook changed out of his soiled clothes and threw on fresh ones. He then dug through his clothes for a pair of sweats for Rose. Rushing back to the kitchen he found the others still sitting around Rose, Jin had placed a towel under her head and Joon was on the phone. 

Jungkook ran over to them and was about to put on Rose's sweats but Jin stopped him. 

"Gguk stop, you are not in your right state of mind to be around her right now. We need to be careful with her so we don't increase her injury. I'll put on the sweats for you. I need you to go sit with Jimin and Tae, they need comfort just as much as you do right now. The paramedics will be here very soon ok?" 

Jungkook wanted to hold her so badly but he knew that his hyung was right. Hobi and Yoongi were holding each other and crying, while Tae held a crying Jimin in his arms, his face full of shock. Jungkook grabbed all four of his members and held them in a tight hug as the tears poured down his cheeks. 

Soon the paramedics arrived and came into the house, asking Joon questions while assessing the situation. Rose was still unconscious, and very pale. The paramedics then took her out on a stretcher. Joon went with them in the ambulance and Jin was in charge of the rest of the members. They all got into the car and drove off to the hospital. 

When they got there, they found Yeonjun sitting in the waiting room already, his head in his hands. Namjoon sat next to him, a hand on his shoulder. 

"Yeonjun." Jin said when he walked in. 

Yeonjun stood up as soon as he heard his name, and bowed deeply to the boys as they came into the room. When he came up from his bow, he struggled to make eye contact but they could see his eyes were puffy from crying. 

"Are you here by yourself?" Yoongi asked him, sitting the hot mess that was Jung Hoseok carefully in a chair. 

"Yes hyung, I thought it would be best to not bring the others. They would just cause unnecessary drama." Jun gave a weak smile. 

Jungkook did something unexpected, he walked over to Yeonjun and hugged him tightly. The boy didn't know how to react at first but slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook. 

"Thank you for coming. You are the closest thing to family that she has left and she needs you." He told Yeonjun as he pulled away from the hug. 

"Actually hyung, we are all her family. She needs all of us." 

⁽ᵗᶦᵐᵉˡᵉˢˢ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵘ⁾

One hour later a nurse came out to fetch them. 

"Only direct family can see her at this time." The nurse said. 

"I'm sorry ma'am, Rose doesn't have any blood relatives. We are the closest family she has. We will behave ourselves, I promise." Namjoon told her. 

"Very well, come with me." She nodded. 

Joon walked next to the nurse and they discussed Rose's injury and status. 

"She had some brain swelling and lost a lot of blood. There was a cut on the back of her head that was about 10 cm and there was a small skull fracture. We were able to reduce the swelling and stabilize her, but she is still unconscious and we don't know when she will wake up." The nurse told Joon. 

They finally reached the room and walked in slowly. Rose was lying in the hospital bed with her long dark hair fanned out around her. She looked so small and vulnerable, nothing like the feisty, spunky Rose they all knew. Although some color had returned to her face, she was still very pale.  She had oxygen tubes in her nose and IVs in her arm. 

"Only a few of you may stay the night with her. Let me know who-" The nurse started to say before she was interrupted.

"I will." Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yeonjun said at the same time.  

"Err... Ok, one of our nurses will bring a cot in for you to sleep on later." The nurse replied before leaving the room. 

The boys all walked towards her bed and stood around her. 

"This is all my fault, if I hadn't been so clumsy then I wouldn't have tripped. I don't understand why she saved me from falling, I wish it was me instead." Jimin cried into Tae's shoulder. 

"You wouldn't have tripped if I wasn't lying on the floor, its my fault." Yoongi said, his lip trembling. 

"Stop blaming yourselves, nobody is to blame, it was an accident." Jin soothed them. 

"Jimin, she saved you because she loves you and would rather get hurt herself then see you get hurt. You know that." Namjoon said, putting a hand on the mochi's shoulder. 

Taehyung started to loosely braid Rose's hair. 

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked him

"Braiding her hair. You know she always has her hair braided. She likes it like that." Tae gave a weak smile. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Good idea." Hobi sniffled. 

The boys stayed for a little bit before heading home since it was getting late. As promised, one of the nurses brought a cot for the the boys who stayed. There was also a small couch on the side of one of the walls. 

Yeonjun hadn't moved much from Rose's side, holding onto her small hand. Jungkook smiled at how much the boy cared for Rose. 

He started to get the small bed ready since he was getting tired. Tae was getting the couch set up for himself and Yeonjun had fallen asleep on Rose's bedside. Kookie went over and picked up the younger boy and put him in the small bed beside him. Then he fell into a restless sleep. 

⁽ᵈᵃʷⁿᵈᶦᵈᶦᵈᵃʷⁿ ⁻ ᵈᵃʷⁿ⁾