Chapter 95

⁽ʳᵒᶜᵏ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

Rolling out of bed, Rose wandered into the kitchen to make her special Jin some special coffee. She sat with him for a few minutes and enjoyed his company before she needed to be productive.

 Rose got out of Jin's to make the babies breakfast before they got driven to HYBE. She had called for a driver to come get them around 8:30am and it was currently 7:30am. 

She decided to make them Korean toast so they could carry it with them if they needed to. Rose dug through the fridge and pulled out some kimchi, ham, cabbage, carrots, and onions. Jin pitched in and got bread, cheese, and eggs for her. They enjoyed their time together as they made breakfast. 

Rose wrapped the sandwiches in paper and covered them with a warm towel so they wouldn't get cold before going to wake the boys

She ran into Jimin in the hallway and he caught her in his arms for a hug. 

"Are we working on choreo today?" He mumbled in her ear. 

"Tomorrow. Taekook and I have a meeting at the company today." She sighed; feeling anxious. 

"That's today? Damn...Well I have a good feeling about it. I can feel it in my pinky." He smiled at her with his big dopey grin. 

"Normally I would have laughed at that

"Normally I would have laughed at that. I'm sorry, it's just that I'm scared." She frowned. 

"Look Rosie, its gonna be ok. We always get through things together. You are never by yourself with anything. That's all in the past. You're stuck with our dumbasses whether you like it or not. No sad gloomy Rose today." He kissed her cheek and walked away with a sway to his hips. 

He knew she'd watch him leave so he walked funny to try and make her laugh; it worked and Rose snorted. 

She shook her head and walked into the guest room to wake TXT. Soobin was changing and let out a scream as she walked in. 

Rose calmly closed the door knowing full well that the scream woke the other boys and did her job for her. She giggled as she went back to her room.