Chapter 91

⁽ᵖᵃᶦⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ ⁻ ᵗᵉⁿ⁾

"How is your pain?" Taehyung asked Rose as they caught their breath. 

"Its almost gone actually. Thank you." She sighed, laying her head back against the bed. 

Tae took the opportunity to kiss down her neck and collarbone. He stopped at her breasts and danced his tongue across them before softly sucking on her nipples.

"Tae..." Rose breathed out, lightly arching her back at the pleasure. 

Her breasts were very sensitive on her period and she usually didn't like them to be touched at all because they typically hurt. But Taehyung was gentle enough with her that she let him touch her sometimes. He was very in tune with her body and could tell if she was ever uncomfortable. 

"Hmm?" He slowly looked up at her with his beautiful eyes.

 "Stop that..." Rose looked away, blushing hard. 

"You want me to stop? Sorry." He started to pull away. 

"No, you're fine...You know I just get nervous when you look at me sometimes..." 

"But why?" He tilted his head to the side in confusion. 

"Because you are literally the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on and it makes my heart race when you look at me..." Rose squeaked; her clouded head making her overshare.

"Oh...Um...I'm sorry?" Tae didn't know how to respond.

"No, don't be, I'm just a hot mess. Forget I mentioned it..." Rose awkwardly looked away.

He sighed and kissed her stomach, making her gasp again. 

"Hot? Yes. Mess? I don't know about that one." He smiled, pulling out of her. 

"Ick...I just felt so much gross come out of me...I need a shower." Rose groaned. 

"I'll take it with you so I can make sure you don't fall." He grinned, scooping her up in his arms. 

She hissed a little as the hot water hit her skin. Closing her eyes she rested against his body as the sweat was washed off her skin. It was hard for her to let go and allow others to take care of her. Rose was a hard working woman and she felt like her purpose was to take care of others. 

Her long hair came out of its makeshift bun and tumbled down her back as the water soaked into it. 

"Just hold onto me, I'll wash you." Tae whispered into her shoulder. 

"Ok." She said quietly. 

After the shower he wrung the water from her hair and put it in a braided bun. 

She put on sweatpants and a crop sweatshirt with a sports bra cause she still wanted comfort, along with a pair of period panties