Chapter 10

(Lmao that Tae gif is titled 'F*ck' in my gallery...cause that's exactly what I said when I saw it.)

⁽ᶜʳᵒʷⁿ ⁻ ᵗˣᵗ⁾

The boys looked around at each other's faces. 

"Did he not come home yet?" Hobi asked.

"What do you mean? I thought he went with you and Rose to the studio." JK said.

"He did....But he kinda left before we even started the choreo." Hobi mumbled.

"What? Why?" Joon questioned him.

"He got mad at Rose and stormed out." 

"That's unlike him to do something like that." Jin thought out loud.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Namjoon asked, concerned.

"Well she was sitting on his back giving him a massage and he fell asleep. Then Rose grabbed his arms and pulled him backwards. It wasn't enough to hurt him. Jimin yelled at her to let him go. She quickly let him go and he went over to his stuff. He then grabbed his smoothie and threw it at her. Oh and he told her...That he hated her...Then he left." Hobi explained.

"I'm gonna kill him." Jungkook growled. 

"It really doesn't sound like she did anything that should have pissed him off, like that's just normal Rose stuff, we're all used to that." Joon said over a bite of food.

"Poor Rose..." Taehyung whined. 

⁽ˢᵘᵖᵉʳʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ¹²⁷⁾

"Well this explains why she cleaned the whole house when she got home." Jin sighed.

"She did what? Damn it, she told me she was fine. I shouldn't have trusted that." Hobi cried putting his head in his hands.  

Yoongi patted Hobi's back. "Hey man, that's just Rose. She's hard to read sometimes, don't think it's your fault."

"I wish she knew that its ok to lean on others more. She's a lot more sensitive than she lets on. She rarely even cries around me, but I can feel it when she's not ok." Kookie confessed.

"I think it's because she feels like she has to always be the comforter, the one who brightens up others. So being the one who needs comfort is hard for her. At least that's how I feel, and we are a lot alike in that sense." Hobi mused. 

"That's exactly what she's like." Tae said, sadly. 

"Where is she now?" Joon asked.

"I found her in Yoongi's bed. I think she worked herself too hard and fell asleep. I carried her to my bed and laid her down to rest more." Kookie said. 

"I'm worried about her...She really broke down after Jimin left." Hobi murmured. 

"I don't think I've ever seen her cry." Joon said, surprised. 

"I know she feels safe being emotional around me. I'm happy she feels comfortable around me, but that was the worse I've seen her. I was kinda scared." Hobi vented. 

"We need to find Jimin and figure out what the hell is wrong with him. He shouldn't have exploded on her." said Jungkook, still angry. 

"We can't all attack him when he comes home guys, maybe something is going on with him that we don't know about. He still needs to apologies to her of course, but we gotta be more level headed about this." Namjoon said, always the mediator. 

"Joonie has a good point, maybe we should call him." Jin suggested. 

"He's not picking up...." Tae groaned. 

"Well I'm gonna go to bed and check on Rosie." JK said, getting up from the table. 

"Can I join you?" Tae asked him. 

"Of course, she's your partner too, in whatever weird relationship you two have." Kookie smiled. 

⁽ᵗᶦᵍᵉʳ ᶦⁿˢᶦᵈᵉ ⁻ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᴹ⁾

When Kookie and Tae walked into the bedroom they were surprised to find Rose missing. 

"What? Where did she go?" Tae questioned aloud. 

"Shhhh....Do you hear that?" JK whispered. 

Both boys listened quietly for a moment until Tae heard it. Crying. It was coming from the bathroom. They rushed forward to the closed door. 

JK knocked on the door. "Baby? Can I come in?" 

They waited a moment, but other than the crying there was no answer.

He tried again. "Baby, please." JK begged. 

She still didn't answer, so they reluctantly went in to find her. She was curled up tightly in a ball, laying in the bathtub naked. She looked so small and vulnerable, it broke their hearts. Tae covered his mouth as he started to silently cry at her despair. The bathtub was pretty big, so Jungkook climbed in and sat next to her. Tae decided to follow suit and sat down on JK's other side. 

Taking a slow breath, Kookie started to talk to her. 

"Rose....Baby...Can you look at me?" He said gently.

She hid her face in her hands. So Jungkook started to softly sing to her.

As he sang to her, Tae hummed along softly. By the end of the song, Rose had almost completely stopped crying. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times. JK held out his arms to her. She slowly climbed into his lap, leaning into Tae as well. They both held her in their arms, making her feel safe. Kookie softly kissed away the remainder of her tears and Tae kissed her shoulders and neck. After a little bit of time, Rose had fallen asleep again, slipping slowly into Tae's lap. 

Once Tae was certain she was asleep, he made eye contact with Kook and they nodded to each other. Kookie got out of the bathtub and reached an arm to Tae, helping him out as he held Rose. Tae slowly walked to the bed as JK stripped down to his underwear and climbed into bed. Tae slid Rose down into Kookie's arms and then undressed himself. He slowly kissed down her spine, stopping at her lotus flower before getting into bed behind her. 

Holding her closely in a TaeKook sandwich, the boys fell asleep to the sound of Rose's soft breathing

⁽ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ⁻ ᶠᵗᶦˢˡᵃⁿᵈ⁾