Chapter 109(smut)

⁽ʳᵘⁿⁿᵉʳ'ˢ ʰᶦᵍʰ ⁻ ³ʳᵃᶜʰᵃ⁾

Back in the hotel, Rose didn't have a moment to rest. 

Her boyfriends pulled her into their room and she was trapped. 

"Rose...Please...Can we?" Taehyung was the one who always asked for permission. 

It wasn't that Jungkook didn't ask, it was just that he could tell by her body language very quickly if she didn't want sex. 

Tae could too, but he was a gentleman. 

"Don't tell me you're turned on by the fishnets too..." Rose sighed and rolled her eyes. 

Her raven-haired prince sadly nodded his head at her. 

"Ok but give me a moment." She told the boys and they sat on the bed waiting for her. 

She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Jimin.

🌹: If I survive tonight, I'm going to kill you in the morning. YOU. WILL. NEVER. PUT. ME. IN. FISHNETS. EVER. AGAIN.

🐣: Thanks for the heads up boo, I'll start running now. Good luck. 😏

Rose sighed and put her phone on the nightstand and sauntered over to her boys. 

"Ok. Do your worst." She put her hands up in defeat. 

If Tae and Jungkook had tails, they would be wagging in excitement. 

The two rushed over to her and started to undress her except for the fishnets. 

"These stay on princess." Taehyung whispered in her ear as he lightly snapped the waistband. 

His deep voice in her ear sent shivers all over her body and make her pussy clench at nothing. Wanting him. Craving him. Needing him inside her. 

Hungry for him, she grabbed his hand and brought it to her mouth. She then sucked on his fingers seductively before pulling his hand down to her core. 

He already knew what she wanted and wasted no time slipping his slender finger into her cunt. She grabbed onto his shoulders as her legs grew wobbly. 

"Fuck...Tae." She hissed out between moans. 

"It appears someone else wants your attention as well." He chuckled into her ear. 

Rose turned around and was met with a very needy Kookie. He had taken his clothes off already and was chewing on his fingers, trying not to touch himself. 

She smiled at him excitedly and crawled onto the bed facing the end. Jungkook walked over to stand at the end of the bed as Tae climbed on the bed behind Rose after stripping off his clothes. 

He slipped his fingers back into her pussy as she let out a desperate moan. 

She was about to put her mouth on JK's dick when he stopped her. 

"Baby...Can I face fuck you?" He asked nervously. 

Rose giggled but nodded as she got closer to the end of the bed. 

"Just slap my legs if you've had enough, ok?" To which she nodded. 

"Thank you." He whispered, grabbing onto her hair at the nape of her neck for leverage. 

He slipped his cock into her hot mouth and slowly slid in and out a few times as he deeply groaned. Tae finally pushed himself into Rose and tried to match Jungkook's pace. 

Rose was a tiny bit nervous; her gag reflex was almost non-existent and Jungkook had face fucked her before...But she hadn't done it while also getting fucked from behind.