Chapter 78

⁽ᵃʳᵗᶦˢᵗ ⁻ ᶻᶦᶜᵒ⁾

(Warning, this chapter mentions R*pe, skip if you don't want to read it)

The two younger boys watched in awe as Rose fed a grumpy Min Yoongi breakfast. She ignored his glares and growls; happily conversing with the others as she shoved rice into his mouth. After a few minutes he was more awake and grabbed the chopsticks from her hand. Rose smiled at him and kissed his cheek before going to sit in Taehyung's lap to eat her breakfast.

After everyone had finished their meal, Rose and Yeonjun went to go talk about Beomgyu's situation in the living room. 

"Wait...Is that the same tree that was in my backyard when we were little?" Yeonjun gaped at the wall that Rose had painted the night before. 

"Oh so that's what it was from

"Oh so that's what it was from. It just appeared in my head and I felt like I needed to paint it. I couldn't remember why it was important though." Rose scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

"You probably forgot from all the brain damage you got falling out of that tree." He teased her. 

"Yah! I don't have brain damage Choi Yeonjun! Well at least not from falling out of the tree..." She yelled at him.

He was suddenly serious and put a hand on her thigh, looking into her eyes in a silent apology. Rose just shrugged it off with a small shake of her head and patted his hand. 

"So what do you think should happen?" Jun asked her. 

"Why are you asking me? You're the 'parent' here. You are the one who disciplines him the most." Rose was confused. 

"Yeah, but you are also a 'parent' to them. Plus you were there. Tell me your thoughts." He nudged her leg and smiled. 

Rose sighed and looked at him sincerely. 

"I think he learned his lesson. He was so scared Junnie, I just really felt for him because I've been in his position. I don't want him to ever have to go through that again. I know first hand what its like to be in that situation and I don't want anyone to have to experience such horrible abuse. I'm really biased because of my past Jun, so I think you should decide." She began to tear up. 

"Hey, come here." He pulled her into his lap and held her close to him. 

"I think you're right, I don't see him making this mistake again Rose. And you know that you're never going to be in a position like that again. No one will ever make sexual advances on you without your consent again." 

"I...I know." Rose whimpered, letting herself go because she trusted him so much. 

Tae and Kook were watching from the hallway and when Rose started to cry, Jungkook was about to run to her but Tae stopped him. 

"She's safe with him Gguk. You shouldn't interfere right now." Taehyung told the younger boy. 

"But she never told us she was r*ped...I can't believe I was ever rough with her...I wish I had known,  I would have been more gentle." Kookie's eyes began to water.