Chapter 55

⁽⁹⁰'ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵘ⁾

While on the ride back to the hotel, Namjoon studied Jungkook, who kept nervously glancing at Rose. Joon was very curious what was going on with the maknae so when they got out of the car and walked into the lobby, he pulled Kook aside. 

"Gguk, can I talk with you in my room?" He whispered to the boy.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head, knowing what was going on. 

The ride in the elevator was awkward to say the least, Rose reached out to touch Jungkook's arm and he pulled away. The hurt in her eyes was so clear, everyone could see it. Tae grabbed her hand and they left for their room as the elevator opened to their floor. 

Once in the room, Rose turned around and wrapped her arms around Tae's neck and he held her close for a moment. 

"TT, would you please unzip me?" She asked him, turning around. 

He obliged, swiftly unzipping her pantsuit romper. It slipped off her body and onto the floor; leaving Rose in just her bra and panties. Tae kissed her neck and rested his hand on her stomach. 

"Baby, please, not now." She whispered, placing a hand over his. 

"I know, I wasn't going to." He replied softly, unhooking her bra and then rummaging around in his clothing drawer for a comfy shirt and pants for her to wear.

He walked back over to her and slipped the shirt over her head and helped her into the pants. He had changed his own clothes while looking for hers so they were both comfy. He unpinned her braided bun and Rose's long hair tumbled down her back.

 He unpinned her braided bun and Rose's long hair tumbled down her back

Rose loved that Tae knew exactly what she needed sometimes

Rose loved that Tae knew exactly what she needed sometimes. He didn't hound her for sex or ask questions, he just gently dressed her and carried her to bed with him. She snuggled into his body and drifted off to sleep as he slowly pet her hair. 

⁽ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ [ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ] ⁻ ˢᵉᵘⁿᵍᵐᶦⁿ⁾

(Rooming arrangements: ||Tae, Rose, Jungkook|| Yoongi by himself|| Jimin, Hoseok|| Namjoon, Jin|| )