Chapter 19

⁽ᵒᵈᵈ ᵉʸᵉ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

After lunch, all the members decided to ride the 'Lazy River' ride, which consisted of laying in an inner tube and floating down a slow river for an hour or so. After that much needed relax time they headed home... To find Kang Taehyun curled up on their doorstep. Once she saw him, Rose ran to him as quickly as she could. 

"Baby?! What are you doing here all by yourself?" Mama Rose asked him, lifting up his face and checking for injuries. 

Taehyun's eyes were slightly red, he looked like he was upset. "I'm sorry Noona." Taehyun whimpered. 

Rose scooped up the small teen in her arms and carried him inside. She was still in her swimsuit and didn't want to accidentally expose her body to the young boy, so she sat him down on the couch and stole Taehyung's shirt as he was walking by them. 

"Are you hungry? Cold? What do you need honey?" Rose asked him as she held him in her arms. 

"I'm fine Noona, I just needed a break." Taehyun whispered as he snuggled his head into her neck.

(A/N: Yes I know this is Hyunjin and Binnie, but its what I was imagining Taehyun and Rose looked like

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/N: Yes I know this is Hyunjin and Binnie, but its what I was imagining Taehyun and Rose looked like.)

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Rose calmly asked him as she rubbed his back. 

"They were all just being so annoying and I couldn't handle it anymore so I ran." Taehyun mumbled, tired. 

"Did you tell anyone that you left?" She asked, gently pulling him back to face her.

"N-no....I didn't." Taehyun struggled to make eye contact. 

"Don't you think they would be worried about you?" Rose asked, kissing his  forehead. 

"I doubt they even noticed that I was gone. They were too busy being loud and obnoxious." He grumbled. 

"Did you bring your phone?"

"I left it at the dorm..." He mumbled.

"Honey, it doesn't matter how upset you are, or how annoying you think the others are being, you need to always tell someone before you leave." Rose said in a gentle but still serious tone.

"Are you mad at me Noona?" Taehyun asked, his eyes watery. 

"Of course not baby, I'm glad you came here instead of getting lost somewhere. But next time you should ask first. Now I need to go call Soobin." Rose soothed before getting up.

"Wait! I don't want to go back yet!" The boy squeaked. 

"Relax, I was just going to let him know that you're safe and staying the night. We will deal with everything tomorrow." She smiled, moving a lock of hair out of his eyes. 

She gave Taehyun the remote to the tv and wandered off to talk to Soobin for a few minutes. 

⁽¹⁰⁰ ʷᵃʸˢ ⁻ ʲᵃᶜᵏˢᵒⁿ ʷᵃⁿᵍ⁾