Chapter 84

⁽ᵇᵃᵈ ʰᵃᵇᶦᵗˢ ⁻ ᶜʳᵃᵛᶦᵗʸ⁾

Rose ended up doing Jimin's makeup because he was still too nervous to be around Asher. By the time she was done, the others were set to continue filming. She walked over to Tae and kissed him sweetly before he went off with Jimin, making a blush bloom on the raven haired boy's cheeks. 

Jungkook snuck up behind her and grabbed her ass, making her squeak and punch him in the shoulder pretty hard. 

"Gimme kisses too!" Kookie whined. 

"No, you're undeserving of my love you brat." She stuck out her tongue at him. 

To her surprise JK leaned forward and sucked on her tongue before she could put it back in her mouth. She lightly bit his lip in retaliation and he ran away as she smirked at him. 

"Alright, lets get started boys!" The director cheered. 

Rose walked off set and grabbed Asher's wrist; dragging him out of the house and over to Yoongi's forgotten beach blanket. 

"What was that for? You got an issue with me?" Asher sassed her. 

(Their whole conversation is in English)

"Oh come on Ash, cut the crap and give me a hug." Rose said. 

"And here I was thinking you forgot me Roro." Asher smiled, pulling her in. 

"It's been too long babe, I thought you went back to America. What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I did for a while, went through beauty college, got certified as a makeup artist and came back. I've been in Korea for three months now actually." He giggled. 

"I still can't believe that you are here right now. Of all the people they could have sent us as the replacement artist..." Rose shook her head in disbelief. 

"I can't believe you're covered in these beautiful tattoos and dating Jungkook...And Taehyung?" Asher ran a finger down her arm. 

"Yeah, I got both of them. It wasn't a choice really, just kinda happened. We're just stuck together now." She giggled. 

"Are any of the others dating anyone?" Asher kind of looked away. 

"You mean Is Jimin dating anyone? No he's not, but I gotta be honest with you honey, you seriously shook up his entire world. I need to know if you're going to be good to him and not break his heart before I give you permission." Rose said firmly, holding his hands tight. 

"I'm not a heartbreaker anymore. Those days are behind me. Wait...Did you say that Jimin likes me?" Asher squeaked.

"I didn't say anything...Just promise me you'll be careful with him. Those boys are my family and I'm very protective of them." Rose flushed. 

"I promise you I won't hurt him." He smiled genuinely and poked her cheek. 

"Alright, you have my blessing. And even though you are my friend, and I love you...If you do hurt him, I will set you on fire." Rose smiled innocently. 

"Wouldn't have you any other way." They both broke into a fit of laughter.

(End of English conversation)

⁽ᵃᵗᵗᵉⁿᵗᶦᵒⁿ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

Later on Rose heard Asher's stomach growl, so she insisted on taking him out to dinner. They wandered into the house so she could find Jungkook and tell him where she was going. 

She spotted Namjoon without a camera following him so she stopped to talk to him for a moment. 

"Hyung, do you know where Gguk is?" She asked, fixing a piece of his hair that was astray.