Chapter 63

⁽ˢᵒᵇᵉʳ ⁻ ᵇᶦᵍᵇᵃⁿᵍ⁾

Gguk ended up being the one to carry Yoongi back to the car because Rose had fallen asleep too and was being carried by Tae.

He was glad everyone was tired and wouldn't notice his behavior. It was hard for him to hide when he was upset about something. 

After they walked a few blocks, they spotted the car and hobbled over to it like a herd of zombies.

Tae plopped down in his seat and curled up with Rose, falling asleep after a big yawn. 

"So does this mean I have to carry the three of them?" Jungkook whined to his hyungs. 

"I can carry Yoongs." Hobi sighed. 

"Gguk if you could carry Taehyung, then one of us will carry Rose for you." Joon comforted the maknae. 

Yoongi was out cause he hadn't slept in a few days, and Tae was notorious for being difficult to wake up. They also wanted to let Rose sleep since she didn't sleep much the previous night. 

"Thanks. I may be strong...But even I have limitations." JK laughed. 

"No way!" Jimin fake gasped. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes but still smiled. 

"Can they get any cuter?" Jin cooed over Tae and Rose as he took several pictures of them. 

"Hyung you're being creepy again." Jimin cringed. 

Jin reluctantly put away his phone and leaned back in his chair awkwardly. 

Namjoon carefully picked Rose up out of Tae's lap and carried her into the hotel. Meanwhile Jungkook threw Tae over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Taehyung let out a groan but somehow didn't wake up. 

Once they got to their penthouse floor, they stumbled off into their respective bedrooms. Namjoon walked into TaeKook's room and gently placed Rose on the bed as JK walked in after him. 

"Thanks hyung, have a good night." Jungkook nodded to his leader. 

"You as well Gguk." Joonie bowed as he left their room, closing the door after himself. 

Jungkook sighed and looked over at his two bedmates, who were still very much asleep on the bed. He undressed Tae down to his boxers and pulled the covers over him. Then he did the same for Rose, pulling his shirt over her head. Finally, he undressed himself and crawled in beside her. She rolled over and hugged Taehyung's body in her sleep. JK ghosted a hand down her back and kissed her shoulder before falling asleep. 

A few hours had passed when the boys woke up to Rose screaming from a nightmare. She thrashed and screeched violently as her dream horrified her. 

"Rose...Baby...Wake up." Tae gently shook her shoulder. 

She gasped for air as her eyes shot open and her face was stricken with fear. Tae tried to calm her down but she was in the midst of panic. The other boys rushed into the room to see what the source of the commotion was. 

Rose screamed once more at seeing multiple people enter the room. She covered her ears and cowered; shaking like a leaf. 

Jungkook had completely forgotten about his anger from before; pulling Rose into his lap and rocked her. 

"Baby, its ok. We got you. It was just a dream, you're safe now." He soothed her.

Gasping once more, she was free from the clutches of her nightmare; sobbing into JK's chest.