Chapter 1

Tae and Rose were sitting on the couch; bored out of their minds. Then Rose got an idea.

"Hey TT..." She said with a smirk.

"What?" Tae mumbled without looking up from his phone.

"Wanna make a bet?" Rose said, inching closer to Tae.

"What kind of bet?" He asked, slightly intrigued.

"I bet that I can go longer than you without making any noise."

"No way, you can't shut up for more than five minutes." Tae quipped.

"That's so not true!" Rose yelled, punching Tae in the arm. 

Giggling Tae leaned into her shoulder, "Alright so what do you get if you win?"

"Hmmm....Oh! You have to take me out to dinner, wherever I want." Rose chirped, excited.

"Ok, and if I win....You have to sleep in my bed for a week." Tae said with his signature boxy smile.

"Deal! Oh and we should make rules. Like if we have to sneeze or cough, it doesn't count because we can't prevent it. " 

"That's fair. How about we can't purposely scare or tickle each other?" Tae questioned.

"Good idea. Alright...So we should tell the others right?" Rose asked.

"Nah, it'll be more interesting if they don't know. Let's start now."

Shaking hands, the two goofballs started their challenge. 

(Time skip a couple hours)

Later in the afternoon, Rose wandered into the kitchen to help Jin make lunch.

Looking up from his cutting board, Jin smiled at her. "Hey Rosie, what brings you into my wonderful domain?" He said with a chuckle.

Rose opened her mouth to speak, but then remembered she couldn't. Looking around the counter, she found a notepad and pen and scribbled a reply.

                                  Here to help you with lunch 

"Why aren't you talking?" Mama Jin asked a little concerned.

                                                 Can't tell you, sorry

Jin just shook his head and told her what she could do to help. Luckily, Rose helped out in the kitchen often, so she and Jin worked well together without much need for words. Finishing up lunch prep, Jin yelled for the rest of the boys. Jungkook ran into the kitchen first. 

"Thank god you made lunch, I was getting hungry." Jungkook spoke around bites of food.

"You're always hungry." Jin said, rolling his eyes. Rose struggled not to giggle.

Looking up at his girlfriend, Jungkook quirked an eyebrow at her. "Why are you so quiet baby?" 

Rose mimed zipping her mouth shut and covered her mouth with her hand, shaking her head. Kookie stared at her for a moment, unsure what was going on. Then Tae and Jimin walked into the kitchen, followed by Hobi. 

Tae and Rose had a moment of intense eye contact that made Jimin laugh. 

"I think they are trying to see who can go the longest without talking." Jimin suggested. 

Tae and Rose nodded their heads with enthusiasm. Namjoon shuffled into the kitchen, earbuds in and eyes glued to his phone. He reached for the plate of food, but Jin moved it out of reach. Joon then looked up at him.

"No phones at the table when we eat." Jin scolded as Joon sighed and pulled out his earbuds. Jin then smiled and handed him the plate.

"Has anyone seen Yoongi?" Hobi asked the others. 

"Probably sleeping or working on music." Kookie offered. 

"Just take a plate to him when you finish eating." Jimin said before shoving a big bite of kimchi into his mouth. 

"Just don't spill on my floor or I will mop it up with your face." Jin threatened. 

Jimin almost choked on his food trying not to laugh and Tae loudly exhaled air through his nose. Rose pointed to him, her eyes wide. Tae shook his head, insisting that it didn't count. She rolled her eyes and went back to eating.

Finishing his plate, Hobi got up to take a plate of food to Yoongi. Thirty seconds after he left there was a loud crash and swearing from the living room. 

"You're a dead man Jung Hoseok!" Jin yelled running out of the kitchen with a slipper in hand. A moment later screams were heard throughout the house as Hobi got his ass beat by an angry Jin. Unable to hold in her laughter, Rose let out a squeak before she fell out of her chair laughing. Everyone else started laughing along with her. 

"I win the bet! I knew you couldn't last." Tae said, wiping tears from his eyes due to laughter. 

"At this point I don't care. That shit was funny." Rose wheezed.

"To be honest, if you hadn't laughed first I would have lost." Tae confessed.

"So what does Tae get since he won?" Jiminie asked.

"I get to be a human pillow for a week." Rose over dramatically whined.

"I thought he already had a body pillow..." Yoongi said from the kitchen, munching on potato chips.

"No I don't!" Tae screamed, his cheeks turning pink.

"Where did you come from?" Jungkook questioned the kitty.

"My bedroom. I woke up when Hobi was getting murdered. Then I decided I was hungry." Yoonkitty grumbled. 

"Aww, my kitty was hungry? I can make you something if you want." Rose fussed over Yoongi, hugging him tightly.

The others stared at her with wide eyes.

"I still don't understand how she can do that, if it was anyone else who did that, they'd be dead." Namjoon whispered.

"Its like he's her pet or something, I wonder if she stole his soul." Tae giggled.

"I think its cute how our stone cold Min Yoongi has a soft spot for Rosie." Jimin smiled.

"Hey, the screaming stopped, should someone check to see if Hobi is alive and laugh at Jinnie for crying over his rug?" Rose said, sitting down at the table and pulling Yoongi onto her lap as he ate.

"Omg yes." Jimin squeak laughed. VMin left the kitchen to go poke Hobi's corpse. 

"I should probably go make sure they don't hurt him further." Namjoon sighed, trailing after the two crackheads. 

"That's why you don't have kids young." Yoongi mumbled sarcastically.

₍ₘᵧ ₕₒᵤₛₑ₋₂ₚₘ₎