Chapter 26(smut)

⁽ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ⁻ ᵍᵒᵗ⁷⁾

Snuggling into Taehyung's shoulder, Rose started to get drowsy when the movie was coming to an end. The other boys went off to bed and left only JK, Tae, and a sleepy Rose. 

"Have fun tonight Gguk. See you later." Tae said to Kookie. 

'Weird, normally they all slept together now.' Rose sleepily thought to herself as Kookie picked her up in his arms. He took her to their room and dropped her roughly on the bed. 

"What gives Koo?" Rose gave the maknae a small glare, her drowsiness gone now.

"You left today without waking me, and you ignored my messages...." JK growled to her. 

"You looked really peaceful this morning, and I'm sorry I didn't respond to you. Beomgyu stole my phone and hid it since he was mad at me. I didn't get it back until right before I left and Soobin made him give it back." Rose pleaded. 

~~~SMUT~~~

"Nothing you say is going to change my mind, you are getting punished tonight." Kook gave her an evil grin. 

Rose squeaked as JK quickly stripped her of her clothes and carried her to the bathroom. He then pulled a pair of handcuffs out of a drawer and proceeded to handcuff Rose to the shower curtain rod so she couldn't go anywhere or use her arms. 

"Jungkook... What are you going to do to me?" Rose asked in a small voice, a little scared. 

"You'll soon find out." He whispered in her ear as he trailed a gentle hand down her body, making her shiver. 

He got down on his knees and spread her labia with his thumbs and attacked her clit with his tongue. Rose let out a gasp and tried to close her legs, but to no use as Kookie growled and held her legs open with force. 

JK then began to finger her roughly as she got wetter from his mouth. Rose was getting louder with her moans so he stopped what he was doing and grabbed a bandana and gagged her so her screams wouldn't get so loud. 

Then Kookie grabbed a vibrating wand and turned it on. Teasing her, he touched it to her nipple as she closed her eyes and whined. 

Once again he got on his knees and placed the vibrator on her clit and watched her squirm. She was tightly holding onto the bar above her as her legs grew weak and shaky. She was unused to so much pleasure as she was standing, and it was making her agitated. She whined and looked into Kookie's eyes as hers began to water. 

The pleasure was getting to be too much for Rose and her body began to shake as she got close to her climax. Her muffled screams grew more desperate and finally she came undone, body shaking uncontrollably as she orgasmed, her hot juices running down her legs. Then before her orgasm was finished, Jungkook lifted her up and slammed himself into her quivering pussy. 

Rose cried out again as he mercilessly fucked her, his pace quick and hard. She felt so good and Jungkook knew he wasn't going to last very long, so he wanted to give it his all before he came. Rose was already gone to the world, her brain mush as her lover destroyed her body. She loved it so much and her second orgasm quickly ripped through her body, causing JK to cum as well. He stopped his movements and held her in his arms, his cock still pulsating inside her as they both came down from their highs. 

He then pulled out of her, watching their mixed cum pour out of her pussy. He thought it was really fucking hot, and it almost made him want to fuck her again but he knew she was exhausted. So he took off her gag and uncuffed her as she fell limply into his arms. Cleaning her up, Jungkook carried her to the bedroom and texted Tae so he could come join them for bed.