Chapter 29

⁽ᶜʳᶦᵐᶦⁿᵃˡ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ⁾

When they were walking down the hallway to Rose's room, they were stopped by Rose's doctor. She had information for them from the tests they performed on Rose. 

"So all her scans looked good. She appears to have a case of amnesia but we believe that she will gain back her memories within the next few weeks. The only thing we can't figure out is why she is mute. The parts of her brain that deal with motor function are fine so we are unsure why she's not talking. Hopefully she will feel comfortable speaking again soon. We think she is healthy enough to go home now, just don't let her do anything strenuous for a while. You can bring her back in two weeks to get the stitches in her scalp removed. We are prescribing her some pain medications because she will have severe headaches for a few days. She also may be sleepier than usual as her body will need more sleep to better heal itself." The doctor told them. 

"That's mostly good right? Wonderful! Thank you for taking care of her so well." Both boys bowed in gratitude. 

"Rosie! How are you jagiya?" Taehyung perked up, seeing her smiling when they walked in.

She reached for him and made grabby hands. Tae picked her up as she wrapped around him like a monkey. 

"I have a few phone calls to make then we can head home alright? Sound good?" JK said, walking out into the hallway as Tae coddled over Rose and Yeonjun dug into his noodles.

He first called Jin to let him know they were coming home that afternoon. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyung." JK said when Jin picked up. 

"Hey Gguk, how's Rose doing?" Jin asked, sounding hopeful.

"She's awake and the doctors say she is healthy enough to come home, but I need to have you get everyone prepared for when we come home. She has some amnesia and is very nervous around others. So when we come home if you could have everyone be calm and quiet and let her come to you when she's ready. I don't want her to feel overwhelmed or cornered alright?" Jungkook said a little firm.

"You sound like such a protective boyfriend right now Kookie, its kinda cute. I'll tell everyone to be careful. No problem. Anything else?" Jin laughed. 

"Yeah... The other thing is, well she's mute. The doctors said her brain function is normal and they don't know why she's not talking, but they hope she will gain her speech back soon." 

⁽ᵐᶦᵏʳᵒᵏᵒˢᵐᵒˢ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

"That is strange. Wonder if she's just reliving some past trauma?" Jin mumbled half to himself. 

"Another thing, could you go pick up TXT? I think it'd be best for Yeonjun to stay with us for a few days since Rose is the most comfortable around him. I thought we could invite the others so that they don't miss him too much and vice versa. Is that ok?" JK asked him hopefully.

"I have no issues with them staying for a few days. Maybe we could have some bonding time." Jin suggested. 

"That's what I was thinking too, thank you hyung." 

"Of course, bring our girl home safe Kook." 

After his call with Jin, he called Soobin to let him know Jin was coming to get them. Then he went to fill out Rose's discharge papers and headed back to the room.

"Alright everyone! We get to go home now!" Jungkook shouted as he walked in. 

"Really? Wow, are you ready Rose?" Yeonjun asked her, giving her arm a light squeeze.