Chapter 90(smut)

⁽ᵐᵒᵒⁿˡᶦᵍʰᵗ ⁻ ᵇᵈᶜ⁾

When her IV drip was finished, Tae gently removed the needle from her arm and bandaged her up. Jungkook was mindlessly rubbing her calves as he drove; deep in thought. Rose seemed to be in less pain by the time they got home as her face finally relaxed. Taehyung carried her inside as she weakly held onto his neck. 

He took her to their bathroom as Jungkook put fresh sheets on their bed. Tae gently held her up by the hips as she slowly replaced her tampon. 

"Are you feeling any better my love?" He asked her as he cleaned her face with a cool damp cloth. 

"I don't feel like throwing up anymore and the light doesn't bother me as much." She whispered. 

"That's good to hear, do you think you can drink some water now?" He smiled as he leaned her body weight on his shoulder and filled a glass with water.  

"Water sounds pretty good actually."

He held the glass to her lips and let her have a few sips before pulling away. 

"Can I have more?" Rose was a little puzzled. 

"In a little while, we need to make sure your stomach can handle it first. Lets go lay down ok?" 

She looked a tiny bit bummed but she nodded her head and he carried her back out to the bed.

"Ready for some cuddles?" Jungkook asked with a warm smile. 

Rose slowly nodded her head. 

"Alright then, come her little spoon." He held out his arms as Tae brought her closer. 

"I'll be back in a little bit, I'm gonna go pick up Yeontan and Izzie." Taehyung kissed her forehead as he placed her in Jungkook's arms. 

"TT..." Rose whispered. 

"Yes baby?" 

"If Izzie is being a brat...Tell her that mama needs her to behave. She should be good then." She mumbled, half awake. 

"I will. Be back soon Jagi." He smiled at her sleepy nonsense.

JK stripped off their clothing and curled his body around Rose's. She sighed as he placed a gentle hand on her lower abdomen and was asleep in a few seconds. He rubbed gentle circles on her belly and drifted off to sleep as well; comforted by the scent of her skin. 

Later on the other boys came home, so Jungkook got up to have dinner and socialize with them. Taehyung took his place and held Rose as she softly snored. Unfortunately as he was about to fall asleep, Rose woke up with severe pain again. 

"Tae..." She whined. 

"Hmm?" He hummed drowsily. 

"It hurts..." She whimpered. 

"What do you want me to do love? Whatever you need, just ask." He sat up, suddenly alert. 

~Smut~ *Warning, period sex...*

"I'm nervous to ask...But I've heard that sex can help relieve the pain a little." Rose had a very rare blush on her cheeks as she looked away.

"You don't have to be embarrassed around me baby girl. Anything you want, its yours." Tae started to kiss her neck. 

"Then please...Make love to me Kim Taehyung." She whined. 

He climbed out of bed and grabbed a few soft towels to protect the sheets since they were just changed. Laying the towels out on the edge of the bed, Tae gently lifted Rose's curled up body onto the towels.