Chapter 60(smut)

(Ugh, why does he have to be so attractive? *internal screaming*)

⁽ᵏᶦⁿᵈ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

"Ok I may have lied about my head hurting...." Rose smiled. 

"What do you mean baby?" Tae asked her, kissing her cheek. 

"I really just wanted them to leave because I needed something." She raised an eyebrow. 

"What do you need Rosie?" JK asked her. 

She didn't say anything, but her hand snaked down and grabbed Jungkook's balls. 

"Oh Jesus, fuck. Rose, can you maybe warn me next time?" He squeaked, throwing his head back. 

"And why should I do that daddy? That's no fun." Rose smiled, pulling back the covers and getting on her knees, purposely wiggling her ass at Tae. 

Tae growled and squeezed her thick ass with his big hands, spreading her cheeks to expose her pussy. He blew cold air on her, making her shiver. Rose began to suck JK's hardening cock as he quietly groaned. 

She squeaked at Tae licked her pussy and waited for her reaction before continuing. He chuckled, the vibration making Rose shiver. She focused very hard to keep up a consistent pace as she bobbed up and down on Jungkook's cock, using her small hands to pump what couldn't fit in her mouth. 

Rose moaned as Tae began to suck on her clit and she stopped sucking Gguk off from sheer pleasure. She fell forward onto his chest and cried out as Tae slid his slender fingers in her pussy, hitting just the right spots to make her lose her mind. She continued to whine, rocking her hips and fucking herself on his fingers. 

"Wow someone is very needy today." Taehyung smiled at JK. 

"Very needy indeed." Jungkook giggled. 

Removing his fingers from Rose, he grabbed her hair with his other hand; pulling her up to sit on her knees. 

"Turn around and face me." He ordered.

Rose whimpered from lack of contact and obeyed him.

He held his fingers in front of her face, "Suck." 

She looked up at him with hooded eyes and slowly grazed her tongue over the pads of his fingertips before taking his fingers fully into her mouth. Once he was satisfied that his fingers were properly cleaned of Rose's juices, he pushed her back onto Jungkook's lap and grabbed her hips; shoving himself into her roughly. She tried to scream but Kookie covered her mouth. 

As her breathing evened out, he removed his hand from her mouth and ran his fingers over her shoulders. Tae began to move inside her at a decent pace and Rose held onto his arms, letting out soft moans. JK reached down and started to play with her nipples, causing her to clench around Taehyung and he groaned in pleasure, going faster. 

"Taaaaeeeee....." She whined, getting close. 

"You can't cum yet baby girl, Gguk hasn't had his fun yet." Taehyung smirked, pulling out and kissing her stomach. He then pulled her onto her knees once more as Kookie slapped her ass, causing her to squeak. 

"Brace yourself love, I'm gonna fuck you're brains out." Jungkook giggled.

"That was so lam- Oh fuck!" She started to say but was cut off as he grabbed her hair and thrusted into her. He didn't let her adjust; slamming into her over and over again at a rapid pace. 

"Shit, Ggukk you're gonna make me come too fast..." She whined. 

"Not until I say you can, otherwise I'm gonna punish you. Got it?" He growled.