Chapter 53

(He's so fucking cute!)

⁽ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ⁻ ᵛᶦᶜᵗᵒⁿ⁾

"I"

"Love"

"You"

Rose had told Jungkook that she loved him many times before, but for some reason it felt different this time. The words vibrated through his skull as a new realization hit him. He had thought that he loved Rose before...But now he knew for certain that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. And it scared the hell out of him. 

He stared at her for a moment, absolutely Jungshook.

"Hey, are you ok?" Rose asked him after a few seconds

She got in his lap and kissed his nose. He shook his head and looked back at her again. He stood up and left the room, leaving Rose very confused. 

Rose walked back to the others, who had started to eat...But they were being filmed, so Rose had to hang back with the crew. The manager walked up to her and gave her a plate of cut up pancake, sausage, and fruit.

They looked at each other and said 'Taehyung' at the same time, nodding. That boy was so sweet and thoughtful. He knew that Rose would have to stand while she ate so he had cut everything for her so she could eat soundlessly. 

They stood and watched the boys as they ate breakfast and talked about the little challenges they would need to complete while they were here in Japan. It was a little series that they would release on YouTube later on. 

The boys were over exaggerating some of their emotions to appear more funny, and Rose had to stop herself from giggling at Hobi as he tried to kiss Jimin. They were all laughing and having a good time but Rose could tell that Jungkook was faking it more than the others. She was worried about him, wondering what she had said that upset him so much. 

A few minutes later the filming stopped so Rose was allowed to sit with them again. She took her half finished plate with her and sat on Taehyung's lap, kissing his cheek. 

"Thank you for thinking of me baby." She whispered in his ear as they resumed eating their breakfast. 

"Don't I always?" He smiled.

"Yes you do, and it often makes me feel spoiled." Rose giggled.

When everyone was done eating, Rose was arguing with the hotel staff for not letting her help clean up the dishes. 

"Rose, please, it's their job. Let it go." Namjoon told her, lightly putting an arm around her waist and pulling her away. 

She was having a tiny hissy fit as Joon picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.