Chapter 25

⁽ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐʸ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁻ ˢᶦˢᵗᵃʳ⁾

Rose gave Hueningkai a piggy-back ride into the kitchen, which made the other boys laugh. Her strength was a little ridiculous for a woman her size, but she had a lot of it from her contortion training as a young girl. 

She was happy to find that the other boys had not only left food for Hyuka, but enough for her as well. She grabbed a small bowl of soup and sat down in Yeonjun's lap with some coffee.  

"So do you have plans today my loves?" Rose asked around a mouth full of noodles.

"No, we got the day off actually." Soobin replied, not looking up from his food.

"Cool! Then Noona is taking you grocery shopping." Rose giggled with delight. 

"But we don't have a lot of money..." Gyu whispered. 

"Don't worry about it today. Parents are supposed to take care of their children. And I noticed you are out of just about everything so I'm taking care of you. Before you start to argue, you better zip it, its non-negotiable." Rose warned. 

The boys looked at her with worried glances but obeyed her wishes. Taehyun and Soobin cleaned up the kitchen and remaining dishes, but it didn't take them long since Rose cleaned as she cooked for the most part. The other boys went off to their rooms to get ready to go shopping.

Rose went with Yeonjun to his room as he took a shower. They had a strict platonic relationship with clear boundaries set up so that they wouldn't ever truly do anything to mess up their friendship, even though they joked about it. One platonic quirk they had was that they didn't care about seeing each other naked. Bodies were just bodies to them. So Rose sat on the toilet in the bathroom as Yeonjun took his shower. 

She had found a small ukulele in their living room, and after tuning it properly, started to play it and sing.  

(A/N: Video only for the singing and playing of ukulele, I just closed my eyes and listened to the artist.)

Yeonjun smiled as he heard her sing. He loved her voice and always enjoyed it since she didn't sing that often. Rose had a beautiful voice but she was not that confident in her abilities, which is why she never became an idol, even though she absolutely could have been. 

(A/N: Yeonjun is the only one who Rose lets drop honorifics when its just the two of them.)

"You really should sing more often Rosie. Your voice is beautiful." Jun told her as he got out of the shower. 

Rose blushed, then quickly said, "No I don't think so, it's just a little hobby when I'm bored." 

⁽ᵖᵘᵐᵃ ⁻ ᵗˣᵗ⁾

"Oh my gosh...Are you blushing? Is my body that sexy now?" Yeonjun teased her, shaking his little naked bum in her direction.

"Just cause you got little abs now does not make you sexy, mine are still better than yours." Rose laughed, lifting her dress up to show her toned stomach. 

Just then, at the worst time, Hueningkai walked into Yeonjun's room. 

"OH MY GOD HYUNG WHY ARE YOU NAKED? WHY IS NOONA GETTING NAKED? WHAT'S GOING ON???!!!!" The poor boy screamed. 

Yeonjun quickly covered himself with his towel and Rose pulled her dress down.

"Well for one, I just got out of the shower, people generally shower without clothes on Hyuka. Two, Rose was just showing me her abs that she thinks are better than mine. Third, why did you come in without asking?" Yeonjun yelled right back.

"But why is she in your bathroom while you were showering?" Huening whimpered. 

"Honey, we have a weird relationship for sure, but you don't need to worry about us. We are strictly friends and would never cross those lines. I understand that its strange...But for us its not. We've just know each other for a long time and are comfortable around each other." Rose tried to explain to him. 

"Ok Noona, I think I understand." The maknae said, still a little shocked. 

Rose stood up and offered her arms to him for a hug and he gladly embraced her.  

Yeonjun came up behind them, wrapping Hueningkai in a hug sandwich. Rose smiled, happy to have things resolved. 

"Alright! Lets go shopping!" She exclaimed. 

"Are we gonna take your car Noona?" Hyuka asked her as they walked down the hall to get the others. 

"I didn't take the car this morning, I took Kook's bike." Rose laughed.

"Noona is so cool!" Ningning squeaked as he ran to gather the other boys. 

Jun wrapped an arm around Rose's shoulder, "Yeah she is." He whispered in her ear. 

Rose punched him in the arm and scoffed, running ahead of him to the kitchen. 

Quipped with their disguises, the boys all piled into their company car as Rose drove them to a local grocery store as their first stop. 

They all went separate ways with small lists until Rose found Gyu causing a small havoc in the toy aisle with a child he found. She apologized to the young boy's mother as she scooped up Beomgyu and put him in her cart for a timeout.  

She had a brief panic, worrying that the other boys were making trouble as well. But lucky for her they were simply in pairs getting the items they needed without problems. She glared at Beomgyu and he just pouted. 

The other boys came back to Rose with their carts full and looked at Gyu in her cart. 

"Oh god what did he do?" Soobin asked, rolling his eyes.

"Nothing.." Gyu replied. 

"He was fighting with a little boy over a toy..." Rose grumbled. 

Soobin sighed and smacked the back of Beomgyu's head. 

"Oww. What the hell?" Gyu whined.

"You're a dumbass and you deserved that." Yeonjun told him. 

"Noona, are you sure we can get all this food?" Taehyun asked her in tiny. 

"Of course! You need food, so I'm taking care of it." Rose simply smiled. 

Rose spent the rest of the afternoon spoiling her babies and then took them home to make a big dinner with their help. She realized it was the first time in a while that they had had good food and felt bad for them. She was definitely going to have a word with BigHit about why the babies weren't getting much money for food. Luckily she had bought them enough food to last them about a month. She also left a good amount of money in the pocket of Yeonjun's coat that she borrowed during her stay. Rose had to hide it because she knew if she tried to give it to them out right, they wouldn't take it. After giving them many hugs and kisses, Rose got back on JK's bike and rode home. 

Walking into the house she was met with her own group of boys who missed her. They all hugged and greeted her like they hadn't seen her in a week. But she could tell something was off about Jungkook. Yes he was acting happy to see her like the others, but Rose could feel the atmosphere around him was a little different. Anyone else wouldn't have noticed anything wrong, but Rose knew him better and could read him clear as day. 

She just tried to ignore it for the time being and sat in Taehyung's lap as they watched a movie. Tae seemed slightly off too, but it was more like he knew something she didn't. Rose had no clue what she was in for once they went to bed. 

⁽ᵇˡᵘᵉ ʰᵒᵘʳ ⁻ ᵗˣᵗ⁾