Chapter 97

⁽ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˢᵉ⁾

After a fruity shower with her boys, Rose got dressed so they could go to the studio. 

"I think JK's color choice is rubbing off on you Rosie

"I think JK's color choice is rubbing off on you Rosie." Hobi giggled as they got into the car. 

"Eh. It works though. Can't go wrong with black." She shrugged. 

Yoongs ended up being wedged close to Rose on the ride over because he was still a bit clingy to her. If anyone asked, he'd deny any of it though. 

Jin was still giving the maknaes the stink eye from their morning shenanigans, but Rose smiled at him and it made it hard to stay mad. 

 "Stop doing that!" He yelled. 

"Doing what?" Rose looked at him in confusion and JK bristled; protective. 

"I'm trying to be mad at you and when you smile like that it makes it hard...So stop it." Jin huffed and crossed his arms.

Namjoon snorted and put a hand on Jin's shoulder to try and calm him down. 

"I don't think I can do that Hyung, I'm really happy today."  

Jin let out another huff and turned away from her. 

"You're acting like a fucking child." Yoongi spat out; a bit tired of the ridiculousness. 

"Yoongi don't try my patience today." Jin was as red as a tomato. 

"Like there's any reason I should be afraid of you?" The cat let out a humorless chuckle. 

"No Rose. I'll keep her away from you if you keep this up." 

"Sorry hyung...I don't think that would work. Rosie doesn't like to follow the rules." Taehyung gave him a soft smile. 

"Ugh! I quit. You win. Now leave me alone." Jin whined. 

The other boys broke into laughter but Rose gently grabbed Jin's hand and gave it a quick squeeze. That was all he needed, he relaxed and nodded as the maknaes continued to tease him the rest of the way to the studio.