Chapter 8

⁽ˢʰᶦⁿᵉ ⁻ ᵖᵉⁿᵗᵃᵍᵒⁿ⁾

(I guess this kinda became a Hobi chapter, but I love their friendship so its ok)

Hobi drove to the dance studio while Jimin and Rose were in the back seat bickering. Jimin was still grumpy at her for waking him up so rudely and was being a fussy child. Hobi chuckled and looked at them fondly in the rear view mirror. Rose was known for teasing the boys on occasion due to her mischievous nature. Hobi wasn't that concerned about them fighting with each other because they would always make up pretty quickly. 

Sure enough, when they arrived at the studio, the two were back on good terms. Jimin would tug on Rose's braids and Rose would get back at him by tickling his sides, resulting in both of them nearly falling onto the pavement from laughing so hard.

"Come on you two, we got work to do!" Hobi said, trying to sound serious but falling into a laughing fit along with Rose and Jiminie. 

Rolling out their mats first, they started with yoga to warm up their bodies. After a bit of that Hobi did simple dance warm ups as Rose sat on Jimin's back and gave him a massage. She noticed after a few minutes that Jimin had fallen asleep so she decided to torture him a little bit. Grabbing onto his wrists, Rose pulled his arms back in a stretch. Not hard enough to hurt him, but enough to startle him.

 Not hard enough to hurt him, but enough to startle him

Jimin let out a loud gasp followed by a scream. "Rossssseeeee...What the hell are you doing????"

Giggling, she simply replied, "Just stretching out your shoulders, is there a problem?"

"Yeah there's a problem! You're gonna rip my arms off!!" The Mochi whined.

"Quite being a wuss, if I wanted to rip your arms off you'd know." Rose teased. 

Hobi plopped down in front of Jimin and booped him on the nose. "Maybe that wouldn't have happened if you hadn't fallen asleep Jiminie."

⁽ʳᵉᵈ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˢᵉ⁾

"It's not my fault she has magical hands! Let me go damn it!" Jimin screamed.

"Nah....I think I'm comfortable here." Rose laughed.

"LET ME GO RIGHT NOW! I'M NOT KIDDING ROSE!" Jimin yelled, the tone of his voice changed.

Rose immediately let him go and Jimin jumped out from under her and stomped over to his stuff. 

"I've had it with you Rose, I hate you. I'm done with this shit." He growled.

He grabbed his unfinished smoothie and chucked it at Rose before storming out of the studio. The smoothie exploded all over the front of her clothes. 

Hobi and Rose just stood there in complete shock, silence filling the room. They had never seen Jimin so mad before. Rose started to run forward after Jimin but Hobi grabbed her arm.