Chapter 45(smut)

⁽ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ⁻ ʰᵃⁿ⁾

Rose snuggled her face into the crook of Tae's neck and breathed in his familiar scent. He ran his hand down her back lazily as the sleep left his body and he became more awake. 

"Was I hallucinating or did I hear you two having fun without me?" He grinned, pulling Rose's head up to look at him.

"Perhaps...We may have partaken in the 'fun'." She giggled, using air quotes. 

"Then would it be fair to say you are still sensitive darling?" Tae asked in a seductive tone.

"Yeah a little, wait why?" Rose asked, nervous. 

"No reason." He lied. 

Taehyung kissed her nose before grabbing her body and flipping her on top of him as he pushed her onto his dick.

Jungkook giggled as Rose let out a whine, her body still oversensitive. Tae sighed in pleasure as she slid all the way down his shaft.

"I hate you." She growled. 

"No you don't, you actually love me a lot. Especially considering I'm gonna make you feel real good. You don't even have to do any of the work baby." He smirked, lifting her hips up and thrusting up into her at a gentle pace. 

"F-fine....I love you." Rose stuttered, putting her hands on his chest to help support her weight. 

Both of her boyfriends liked to go hard and fast but for the most part, Taehyung was the only one of the two who enjoyed slow sex. Rose loved both ways, the first making pleasure explode in her body as she felt like she was being ripped apart, while the other was slow, passionate, and gentle. She could feel every touch and movement as she slowly reached her high.

Rose let out soft breathy moans as Tae slid in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Jungkook was sitting on the window seat watching them as he touched himself with a lazy hand. 

Pushing Tae's raven locks out of his eyes, Rose leaned down and kissed him softly, savoring the feel of his mouth against hers. When she pulled away, he had a huge smile on his face that sent warmth through her whole body and butterflies in her stomach.

 When she pulled away, he had a huge smile on his face that sent warmth through her whole body and butterflies in her stomach

He pulled her body down to his as he flipped on top of her, lifting one of her legs over his shoulder.

"Taaaaeeeee...." Rose moaned as he went deeper than before. 

He smiled again, a light sheen of sweat on his forehead. He decided to have a little more fun, so he slammed his dick into her. Rose screamed, her body in ecstasy. Pushing both of her legs against her chest, Taehyung resumed kissing her as he picked up his pace a little more. 

Without warning Rose hit her release, moaning into his mouth as her body started to convulse. Taehyung pulled away and began to roughly fuck her, causing her to squirt all over him and let out a wail.