Chapter 96(smut)

⁽ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

By evening time, Rose still hadn't spoken a word to anyone and Tae was getting scared. He pulled her aside before bed as JK was playing a game with Jimin in the living room. 

"Baby..." He whispered to her as he pulled her into his lap on the bed. 

"Was this the right choice?" She said very quietly. 

"My heart believes so." He kissed her temple. 

"What if its a mistake? What if the fans hate Jungkook for having a girlfriend?" She began to panic.

"Rose..." Was all he had to say as he calmed her back down. 

"Its going to be fine. Listen baby, if some of them decide to hate him then they weren't real fans to begin with. The real ones will continue to love him no matter what. Same with if Jimin came out." 

"Wow...You're right. I didn't think about that." She sighed as some of her stress dissipated. 

"Shouldn't you be worried about people hating you? I'm only worried about people trying to hurt you. I wish I could keep you with me at all times to protect you." Taehyung chuckled. 

"I've never cared about that. I only worry about you and the rest of the boys." Rose shook her head with a yawn.  

"We both know that you struggle to protect yourself. I wish you could defend yourself with the thought in mind that you are protecting us. You would kick so much ass Rose." Taehyung said with a sleepy smile. 

~Next Day~
⁽ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒ ⁻ ᵖ¹ʰᵃʳᵐᵒⁿʸ⁾

Rose slept in and woke up when she felt a body on her lower half. She opened her eyes to see Yoongi hugging her legs over the covers. 

"Kitty? What's wrong?" She sat up in bed. 

Jungkook blindly slipped out of bed, crashed onto the floor, and grabbed his shirt from the day before. 

"Hyung, please close your eyes for a second." JK groggily told Yoongs. 

Rose was confused at first but then realized that she was naked. Oops. JK pulled the shirt over her head and kissed her forehead as he left for breakfast. 

Yoongi crawled into bed in front of Rose and she cuddled him gently. Taehyung was still softly snoring with his arm wrapped around her waist. 

"Did you have a nightmare honey?" She asked, kissing his cheek. 

The cat nodded his head and hid his face; embarrassed. 

"Don't be worried about me judging you, you know I get nightmares a lot." Rose soothed, petting his head. 

Yoongi let out a sigh and snuggled into Rose. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" She said in a calm voice. 

"I...I don't know." Yoongi replied slowly. 

Rose didn't poke or prod him, she just waited patiently for him to speak. 

"I...Um...I dreamt that you died." He whispered cautiously. 

Rose felt Tae stiffen behind her at Yoongi's words, indicating he was awake. She squeezed the hand that was around her waist to reassure him things were ok.

"I was so filled with grief. It hurt more than any pain I've felt in my life." Yoongs started to open up. 

"I love you so much Rose. It scared me to think that a world could exist without you in it. It was dark and suffocating."