Chapter 33

⁽ᵐʸ ᵘⁿᶦᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

"Yeonjun...Do you know about this?" Taehyung asked quietly.

"Y-yes Hyung....." The boy responded, his head low. 

"Is this really what happened? I didn't even know her parents were dead." Soobin whimpered, a tear falling down his cheek.

"I knew they were gone...But I didn't know that they were....Murdered. I can't believe she never told me." Taehyung whispered.

"Yeonjun hyung...What happened?" Hueningkai cried.

"It's not my story to tell Hyuka, I'm sorry." Yeonjun patted his shoulder before taking the painting off the easel and putting it deep in Rose's painting rack, so it wouldn't be found for a long time. 

The boys left the studio and wandered back to the kitchen where the others still were. Even Yoongi had wandered out of his bedroom to eat. 

"What's wrong? You all look like you came back from a funeral." Jin joked. 

"Gguk....I need to talk to you." Taehyung said to him as they walked in. 

"Sure TT, what's up?" JK smiled. 

Taehyung walked past him to their bedroom without looking back. Kookie looked confused but he followed his hyung. 

"I think you should sit down." Tae told him, his bubbly goofy personality replaced with a serious one. 

"What on earth is going on Tae? You're never like this." Kook said sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Did Rose ever tell you what happened to her parents?" Taehyung asked.

"Just that they passed away in an accident, why?" JK said nervously. 

"It wasn't an accident....They were murdered Kook." Tae whispered. 

"No way. How do you know?" Kook asked him, standing up and pacing. 

"When we went to find Rose and Yeonjun in the studio there was a painting on her easel. It was of a man and woman who were dismembered. When Kai asked what it was....Rose said it was her parents...." Taehyung explained, his face full of sorrow. 

⁽ⁿᵘⁿᵘ ⁿᵃⁿᵃ ⁻ ʲᵉˢˢᶦ⁾

When Rose stormed out of her studio she ran into the kitchen and grabbed Jimin's wrist, dragging him with her to his room. 

"Hajimaaa! Rose what are you doing?" The mochi squeaked.  

After they were safely in Jimin's room and the door was shut, Jimin looked at Rose more closely and saw that her cheeks were wet with fresh tears. 

"Hey...What's wrong Rosie?" He asked her, fighting the urge to hug her.

She looked up at him and opened her mouth like she was going to speak, but ended up shutting it and reaching out shaky arms to him. 

"Do you want me to hug you? Is that ok?" He asked her softly. 

Rose let out a choked sob and jumped into his arms. 

"Hey now...It's gonna be ok honey." He said sitting down on the bed, leaning against the headboard. 

He rubbed her back and rocked her gently as she wept into his shoulder. 

Jimin was worried about Rose, but he felt a tiny bit of happiness in his heart that she trusted him to keep her safe as she cried. They had always been very close like siblings but Rose had never let herself cry in front of him. If he happened to catch her crying, she'd run away.