Chapter 74

⁽ᵉˣᶜᵃˡᶦᵇᵘʳ ⁻ ᵏᶦⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ⁾

Walking back to the kitchen, Rose found Taehyung still waiting for her, his kimbap untouched. 

"Baby? Why didn't you eat? I told you you shouldn't wait for me." She whined. 

"I know, but I wanted to." He gave her a look that made her legs weak. 

Its not that he was trying to seduce her, it was just that he was Kim Taehyung and his existence made it very difficult for Rose to function at times

Occasionally she lost control of herself for a moment...

With hooded eyes, she walked up to him and grabbed onto his shoulders before jumping onto his body and wrapping her legs around his waist. 

Even though he was surprised, Taehyung didn't move, he just waited to see what she would do. She ran her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck and pulled him closer, devouring his lips. 

He moaned into her mouth as she slipped her tongue in; deepening the kiss.

"Excuse me, hate to interrupt this moment here, but you're blocking the fridge and I want some juice." Jimin spoke up. 

Rose jumped down from her boyfriend and walked over to her untouched kimbap, taking a bite from it and trying to catch her breath. 

"You really didn't need juice did you?" Tae asked the older boy. 

"No, sorry. Jin gave me 12,000 won to break you two up cause he thinks PDA isn't appropriate. I would have just watched otherwise." Jimin shrugged, pouring himself a cup of juice anyway. 

"It's not my fault...He just has this look to him sometimes...My instincts kick in..." Rose sighed, a little ashamed of herself. 

"I get it, he's gorgeous, but for the old man's sake, try to keep it behind closed doors." Jimin patted her head as he walked back to the living room with his juice. 

Looking away from her lover, Rose quickly ate her lunch and scurried out of the kitchen. She could feel Taehyung's stare as she ate and it was making it hard for her to focus, so she tried to get away from him as fast as possible. 

Rose went over to the wall she was going to paint and sat across from it, deep in thought for several minutes. 

"Are you planning on just staring at that wall all day?" Jin finally spoke up.

"I was waiting for the right inspiration to hit, it did a few seconds ago, now I'm thinking of how I'm gonna do it." Rose replied calmly, getting up from the floor.

"Don't use up all your inspiration, you gotta create a choreo for the new song tomorrow." Hobi grinned, excited.

"I actually forgot about that, thanks for the reminder." Rose ruffled his hair on her way to the studio to look at what paints she'd need.