Chapter 4

⁽ᶜʳᵃʸᵒⁿ ⁻ ᵍ⁻ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ⁾

After a few minutes of running around the house chasing after her with a blanket, Namjoon finally caught Rose. Wrapping her up in the blanket like a burrito, he carried her to her room and demanded she get dressed.

"You're no fun Joonie." Rose pouted. 

Rolling his eyes, he shut the door. Rose finally gave in and got dressed. She then brushed her long black hair before braiding it and putting it up in pigtail buns. 

Sliding on her favourite pair of black converse sneakers, she headed out to find her boys

Sliding on her favourite pair of black converse sneakers, she headed out to find her boys. She found them in the kitchen eating cereal and bickering about whether koalas were bears or not. 

"If they aren't bears, then what the hell are they huh?" Jimin fired at Taehyung. 

"Bro, they are literally called 'koala bears'. They must be bears if its in the name." Tae shot back.

Sitting down in Jungkook's lap with her own bowl of cereal, she decided to fix their problem. 

"They aren't bears, they are marsupials, meaning their young are born prematurely and develop inside the mother's pouch. Their closest living relatives are wombats." Rose clarified. 

The boys all stared at her blankly. "What? I answered your question." She shrugged, taking a bite of cereal. 

"How do you even know that?" Hobi questioned her.

"I have a brain...duh." Rose said, rolling her eyes. 

"How could anybody know that?" Jimin exclaimed.

Namjoon had a habit of walking into a room at the perfect moment or the worst moments, this was a bit of both. 

"Hey Joon, are koalas bears?" Rose asked him with an evil smirk.

Namjoon snorted and replied. "Of course not, they're marsupials." Then he left.

"Told you." She said in a snotty tone. 

The boys groaned and went back to their breakfast, defeated.

Jimin, Hobi, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Rose finally arrived at the weekend market. The boys were all clad in hats and masks to hide their identities, while Rose just had a simple panda bear mask. 

Making their way through the crowd, Rose wandered between the produce stalls, picking out fresh foods to bring back to Jin

Making their way through the crowd, Rose wandered between the produce stalls, picking out fresh foods to bring back to Jin. The boys trailed behind her, trying not to be too noticeable, but still enjoying themselves. After filling several canvas bags with fruits and veggies that she made the boys carry, they went over to a stand with pastries and other baked goods. 

Seeing a unique honey waffle treat popular in Europe, Rose ended up trying one out of curiosity. She spun around out of excitement over the taste. Walking over to Kookie she held out a piece to him to try. 

"Baby this is so good, you have to try it!" Looking around carefully, Jungkook took off his mask and Rose fed him the waffle treat. 

"Wow, that's so good! Can we get some more to bring home?" He asked smiling at her. 

"Yes of course, they have a lot. I'm gonna go see if the others want to try it. " She said skipping off to find her next victim. As she got close to Taehyung and Jimin, she felt someone grab her ass. 

Turning around she saw a man she didn't recognize grinning at her. Jimin was about to step in to tell the guy off, but Tae stopped him. "Just watch, she can take care of herself." He said with a knowing smirk. Looking back at Rose and the pervert, Jimin saw her punch him in the jaw so hard he fell back onto his butt. 

Jumping on top of the man she punched him a few more times. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to respect women? We are not just objects to fondle if you feel like it. It's so incredibly rude to just grab a girl's butt! You need to learn some manners mister!" Rose yelled at the man. 

"Wow, I forget sometimes how feisty she can get." Jimin said to Tae, who had a proud grin on his face.

At this point the poor fellow looked close to tears. "I'm sorry! I won't ever do it again, I promise! I'm so, so, so sorry." He pleaded.  

"Good. Now go home." Rose said, climbing off the man and dusting herself off. There was a crowd of people staring at them, clearly surprised to see a tiny woman beat the shit out of a full grown man. 

"Nothing to see here people, go back to your shopping." Rose said with a smile, placing her mask back on. The man had run away in the opposite direction by this time. 

Walking back to Tae and Jimin, she felt arms squeeze her in a hug from behind. For a split second she panicked but then she realized it was Jungkook. "Hey love." She said, leaning into his embrace. 

"How'd you know it was me?" Kookie asked. 

⁽¹³⁴³⁴⁰ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

"I know your scent and your body better than anyone else, silly. How could I not know it was you?" She laughed.

"My girlfriend is not only a total badass but she's super smart." Jungkook smiled into her hair. 

Walking up to them, Hobi said, "Hey guys, lets move along before people recognize us." 

They resumed wandering throughout the market in single file since it was so crowded. Rose behind Jungkook, her hands on his shoulders. Tae was behind her, his warm hands inside her overalls gently resting on her stomach. He loved touching her soft skin whenever he got the chance. Hobi was behind Tae, Jimin riding on his back cause his feet were tired. 

Walking past a jewelry stand, Jungkook saw Rose eyeing a pretty stone necklace. Smiling, he had a plan as they kept walking. Later on they stopped by the bathrooms before heading back home. 

Walking into the dorm, Jin circled around them, excited about the food as they went to the kitchen to put it away. 

"I'm gonna make the best meal ever out of these fresh ingredients!" Jin screamed.

⁽ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉʳ ⁻ ᵍᵒᵗ⁷⁾