Chapter 6(Smut)

⁽ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᶦᵛᵉ ⁻ ʷᵃʸᵛ⁾

Rose woke up because something was tickling her nose, she reacted with a loud sneeze. She opened her eyes and found Tae and JK giggling as Tae held the end of her braid in his hand.

"You motherfucker!" Rose yelled as she tackled TaeTae off of the bed.

Taehyung screamed as he flew off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud, Rose sitting on his chest, pinning his arms above his head. He tried to move but he couldn't budge.

"How are you so strong?!" Tae asked, a little scared.

"Lots and lots of training...Now," She said with a pause. "I'm gonna make you regret waking me up by tickling me." She said with a glare.

"No, please, no. I'm sorry. " Tae screamed before Rose started to blow raspberries on his chest and neck. Tae started to scream and laugh as she teased him with her mouth.

"Hajima! It tickles!" Tae screamed between laughs.

Rose finally stopped when Tae was out of breath and had tears forming in his eyes. She then leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips.

"There, now we're even." She smiled, releasing him from her iron grip.

"You're insufferable, woman." Taehyung gasped.

⁽ᶠᵉᵉˡᶦⁿᵍ ⁻ ᵘⁿᵇ⁾

"And don't you forget it!" Rose shouted, tightly closing her eyes and giving a peace sign like an anime girl.

While all of this was going on, Jungkook was on the bed, laughing his ass off. Rose got back on the bed and snuggled up close to him.

"Morning baby girl. Are you sore this morning?" JK asked while patting her bum.

"Maybe a little....No thanks to you." Rose groaned, her face in the pillows.

Tae peeled himself off the floor and crawled onto the bed next to them. He leaned over and kissed the tattoo on Rose's shoulder.

"So what do you wanna do today beautiful girl?" Tae asked, trailing a finger lightly down her spine, making her shiver

"Mmm, I think I'm gonna go to the studio to work on choreo today. Maybe see if Jimin will warm up with me." She responded, stretching her back like a cat.

"Namjoon said he'd help me work on English today." Jungkook beamed.

"You do know I speak English fluently right? How come you never asked me?" Rose snipped, a bit jealous.

"Its because Joon is his biggest hero." Tae mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"N-not true." Kookie stuttered, jumping out of bed to flee the room.

*SMUT WARNING*

Rose and Tae giggled at him as he ran out of the room with pink cheeks.

Turning back to Tae, Rose asked him, "What are you planning to do today, besides laying here looking like a snack?" She laughed, kissing him gently.

"Hmm, well if you have time, I'd like to do you." Taehyung smiled, cheekily.

"Oh, is that so? I may be able to spare a little time for you." She said, climbing into his lap.

They slowly explored each other's bodies, teasing and laughing. Finally Rose ended up on top of Taehyung.

"I guess you're in a dominating mood today, huh?" Tae teased, lightly pinching one of her nipples.

"Maybe I am...Got a problem with that Mr. Kim?" Rose giggled, grasping his hard cock in her hand.

"N-no ma'am..." Tae groaned, sensitive to her touch.

Leaning in, she whispered in his ear, "Good answer." Then she slid his cock into her pussy.

"Fuuuckkkk...Rose..." Tae moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head."

⁽ ᴵ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ⁻ ᵈᵃʸ⁶⁾

Savoring every single inch of him, she slowly moved up and down on his lap while tracing shapes on his sternum with her tongue. Tae was a moaning mess under her and she was loving it. She usually left the boys to be the dominate ones during sex, but every once in a while she liked to be in charge.

Tae was getting desperate. Overwhelmed with pleasure, he started to run his hands over her beautiful body. He started to move his warm hands over her thighs and ass as she rode him. He had a brief moment of bravery and pinched her bum. Rose let out a growl and glared at him before continuing to use his body. His hands glided up her torso as she started to move faster. Softly cupping her breasts in his hands, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her body.

When his thumbs started to rub over her sensitive nipples it sent a wave of pleasure through her body. Letting out a soft moan, she bent backwards and rested her head on his legs. Hearing her moan made his cock twitch inside her, he wanted to fuck her roughly.

"Rose, can I please move?" He hesitantly asked her.

"Mmmm, alright. But you better do a good job-" She started to say but was cut off by Taehyung swiftly grabbing her hips and slamming up into her.

"AHHH TAE..." She squeaked as he started to fuck her hard and fast.

Gone was the dominating woman who scared the boys. She was now a screaming sub getting destroyed by Kim Taehyung.

⁽ᶜʰᵉʳʳʸ ᵇᵒᵐᵇ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ¹²⁷⁾