Chapter 70

⁽ᵇᵒʸˢ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᶠᵘⁿ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

Yeonjun pulled Rose down a few hallways until he found a bench. He sat down and pulled her into his lap; holding her body close to his. He found that the two of them could read each other so well, that sometimes they didn't need words to speak to each other. 

After a few minutes, Rose pulled out of his embrace and put on a brave face for him. She held out a hand to him and they walked back to the studio. Rose worked her magic and whipped up the rest of the choreo for their song in record time, not to mention she had completely taught it to the boys by evening time. 

That night when they were laying in bed, Yeonjun decided to break the ice. 

"Can you talk to me? I can feel a deep turmoil within you Rosie." 

"Junnie...I'm scared." She whispered. 

"Scared of what?" 

"I almost hurt Tae...I would have hurt him if Gguk didn't stop me. I'm terrified that it might happen in the future." Rose choked out a sob. 

"You never hurt me during your episodes. I believe you would have stopped yourself if Jungkook hyung didn't." He wiped her tears from her cheeks. 

"Jun...But what if it does happen? I couldn't live with myself knowing that I hurt someone I love. I was too ashamed to face him after what I did, that's why I had to leave."

"You really love him huh?" Yeonjun smiled into her hair. 

"Yeah, I thought it was ridiculous for me to love two people at the same time at first. And I was worried that I would lose my love for Gguk, but I didn't; I love him more each day. They both share my heart and I can't live without them." Rose talked about them fondly. 

"There's your proof. You can't live without them. I know its going to be hard for you, but you need to face him. Hyung is a very understanding person and I have faith that you will grow closer if you talk to him about your fears Rose. I am so proud of how far you've come, one day you might not need me anymore." 

"Don't you ever think something like that again! I will always need you Jun. I love you so fucking much, you are my soul keeper, and my best friend. Out of everyone in the world you will always be the one that I trust more than myself. You are irreplaceable Choi Yeonjun." Rose scolded. 

"I know." He giggled. 

"Again...If I didn't love you so much I would have killed you by now." She growled at him, rolling away from him in a pout. 

"Love you too." Yeonjun wrapped an arm around her and they fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

It was finally the day that BTS would be coming home. They were supposed to arrive some time in the evening, so Rose got up early in the morning.

 They were supposed to arrive some time in the evening, so Rose got up early in the morning