Chapter 75

⁽ᵃᵈᵛᶦᶜᵉ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ⁾ (This is for my favourite solo artist...Gonna miss you Taemin. Be safe on your new adventure, your loyal fans will still be here to welcome you back with open arms Baby Cheese.)

**TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF R*PE. SKIP IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE**

Rose went to bed with Taehyung after he made sure to scrub every last speck of paint from her body. Her exhaustion took over and she fell asleep fairly quick, her head on Tae's chest while her legs were tangled with Kookie's. 

About an hour or two after they were asleep, Rose's phone started ringing. 

"Ughhh...Tae...Can you grab my phone please?" She groaned. 

Taehyung yawned and felt around on the night stand for the phone, he handed it to her once he did. 

"..Hello?" She said into the phone sleepily. 

"N-Noona?" A shaky voice asked through the phone. 

"Beomgyu? What happened?" Rose sat up in bed, suddenly wide awake. 

"I'm so so sorry, I made a huge mistake. I went to a party with some friends and I know I shouldn't have. I'm sorry." Gyu began to cry. 

"I don't care what you did right now, we can deal with that later, do you know where you are baby?" She asked him, pulling on some clothes. 

"I locked myself in the bathroom because I was scared." He whined into the phone. 

"That was very smart, but do you know the address honey?" Rose tried to comfort him as Tae and Gguk got out of bed to go with her. 

Beomgyu gave Rose the address and hung up the phone. 

"Please stay here, I got this." She told her boyfriends. 

"Rose..." Jungkook tried to protest. 

"Gguk...Please, I need to save my kid on my own." She looked into his eyes; pleading with him. 

"Fine, but take my car, it'll be faster." He nodded; letting her go. 

"Thank you." Rose forced a smile and kissed his cheek, she did the same to Tae.

" Rose forced a smile and kissed his cheek, she did the same to Tae

(replace her ugly shoes with converse.) 

)