Chapter 48

⁽ᵗʷᶦˡᶦᵍʰᵗ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉᵘˢ⁾

Before she could catch up to Izzy, Rose heard a scream. She ran to Beomgyu's room and found Izzy attached to Gyu's leg biting him. 

"Izzy no!" Rose shouted, grabbing onto the cat and pulling her off Beomgyu's leg. 

"I was afraid this would happen...I noticed when you guys stayed over at our house that she was not fond of Gyu..." 

"What's going on- NOONA!" Taehyun said when he saw Rose. 

"Hey baby, can you go set up Izzy's things for me? I left them on the kitchen counter." Rose asked him as she kissed his nose. 

"Ok Noona, I'll take Izzy with me then." Taehyun said with a tiny smile. 

Once he had left, Rose went over to the shocked Gyu and pulled him into her arms, tightly hugging him. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know she would do that. I taught her better than that. I'm sorry...." She whispered. 

"Noona, its ok. I'm fine. She just startled me is all. I'll make sure to leave her alone when she's here. I'm not upset." Gyu reassure her. 

"Thank you. Alright lets get started on dinner shall we?" Rose forced another smile. 

Beomgyu left for the kitchen and Rose was about to go as well but Yeonjun stopped her by hugging her from behind. 

"Rosie...What's going on with you?" He asked her, putting his head on her shoulder. 

"Nothing. I'm good, lets go alright?" She tried to pull away, but Jun held her tight. 

"You may be able to get away with bullshitting the others, but I see through you. I hate it when you try to lie to me, you know better than that." He told her, sliding a hand under her shirt to gently rub her tummy like they did when they were kids. 

"Ok, you're right. Now's not the time though, I promise to tell you tonight." She confessed, relaxing a tiny bit in his arms. 

He turned her around to face him, "Promise?" He asked her, looking in her eyes. 

Rose nodded, "Promise." 

"Good, lets catch up to the others." He said as he kissed her forehead. 

On their way to the kitchen, Yeonjun opened Soobin's door and yelled at him to get up

On their way to the kitchen, Yeonjun opened Soobin's door and yelled at him to get up. The poor baby sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, his lips in a tiny pout. 

Rose decided to make ssam for the boys so she fried up some pork belly and veggies in a pan along with some small sausages. Taehyun made rice and Beomgyu washed the cabbage and perilla leaves. Yeonjun was wrapped around Rose as she cooked, careful not to get in the way too much. Soobin and Kai were making musaengchae (spicy radish salad). With everyone pitching in to help, it made the process a lot faster.