Chapter 71

⁽ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᶦˢ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

~Jungkook POV~ 

The plane finally landed and Jungkook felt like he was about to lose his mind. He had been so worried about Rose. Tae patted his cheek, trying to bring him back to earth. 

"Dude, if you grip the arm rest any tighter you're gonna break it. Try to relax a little, we'll see her in an hour." Taehyung said with a yawn. 

Having grown accustomed to holding her every night, Tae hadn't slept much since Rose left. His exhaustion was visible on his face; he had dark circles under his eyes and his complexion was paler than normal.

"Ok, lets get ready to go home guys." Namjoon groaned as he stretched his body after sitting for two hours.

"Should we put a leash on him so he doesn't run away?" Jin asked Namjoon, pointing at a very antsy JK. 

"Taehyung...Can you make sure that Gguk doesn't escape before we get to the car please?" Joon asked with a sigh. 

Tae nodded, grabbing onto Jungkook's arm as the maknae rolled his eyes at them. 

Hobi and Jimin were perched in front of Yoongi and were taking turns poking the sleepy kitty in the cheeks to see if he'd wake up while they waited to be released from the plane. 

Eventually Jimin let out a scream of pain and ran over to NamJin holding onto his finger. 

"Yoongi hyung bit me!" He whined. 

"Were you annoying him again?" Namjoon asked. 

"Maybe..." Jimin looked down at his feet. 

"Then you probably deserved it." Jin chuckled.

Jimin pouted and walked back to a laughing Hobi and a very cranky Min Yoongi. 

Taehyung was glad that he had a firm grip on the maknae; Kookie tried to seem calm but Tae could feel him pulling a bit as they walked through the airport. 

In the car Gguk was the one holding onto Tae this time. He held his hand almost too tight, but he desperately needed someone to keep him from going crazier than he already felt. 

About five minutes from home, Namjoon spoke up. 

"Alright, unless you want to be viciously attacked by Jeongguk, I suggest waiting till tomorrow to see Rose." He told everyone. 

Besides Taekook, the others were so tired that they already planned on going to their rooms straight away, so they just nodded their heads sleepily. 

Kookie ran into the house as fast as he could, with Tae not that far behind him. He stopped in front of their door and took a big breath before going in quietly. 

"Rose?" He spoke to the lump under the covers after turning on the bedside lamp. 

"Mmmm?" Rose groaned, rolling over and blinking at him a few times. 

Jungkook crawled onto the bed and pulled her into his embrace. He held her gently, afraid she would break in his arms if he held her too tight. After a second she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into his shoulder. 

"Please...Don't leave us again...Please." He whimpered, nearly in tears. 

Rose didn't say anything, she just ran her fingers through the hair at his nape. She then pulled away from him and looked up at her other boyfriend, who stood awkwardly by the side of the bed. 

"Taehyung...I'm so sorry." A tear slipped down her cheek. 

"Don't be, I'm ok Rose, everything is ok." He whispered, wiping away her tear with his thumb.