Chapter 22

⁽ʷᵃᵛᵉ ⁻ ᵃᵗᵉᵉᶻ⁾

On the ride to the studio, Rose and Jin busied themselves talking about what they should make for dinner and Joon quietly sat in the back seat reading about string theory. He planned on talking about it and other things with Rose in the evening over a cup of tea. 

Namjoon enjoyed her company alone. She was very different when it was just them. Rose was calmer, more reserved, and her intelligence shined through without the others around. Not that she was dumb, but she was a lot more playful and goofy with the other boys. 

As soon as they got to the studio they warmed up by stretching. Rose went into some splits and stretched her body from side to side and forward to loosen up. After she was satisfied with that, she did an arm stand.

Then she started to slowly lean her feet forward and stretched out her spine until her feet met the floor in front of her

After a few more stretches, she went to help the boys with their stretching. Jin was decently flexible so helping him stretch wasn't that difficult, but Joon on the other hand was almost as bad as Yoongi. He required a little more help. 

Once they finished stretching, Rose put on a song that they already knew the choreo to and was easy to dance to. Thus started the long process of teaching the boys the new choreo. She was proud of how hard they were trying to learn the dance. They didn't ask for breaks like usual and Rose had to actually tell them to stop after a couple hours. The boys looked like they would collapse at any moment and she didn't want to be responsible for dead bodies.

Turning off the music she stood in front of them with her hands on her hips. 

"You two need to rest, your bodies are not accustomed to constant strain like mine. Please sit down." Rose scolded. 

"I'm sorry Rosie, I just want to be able to learn the choreo like the others do. I'm always the weakest link. It's frustrating." Jin said in between pants.  

"I know honey, but you also need to listen to your body. When it tells you to slow down you should listen. You'll hurt yourself if you don't." Rose fussed as she dabbed the sweat from Jin's forehead.

"I'll try Rose." He breathed out before falling over. Rose caught his head before it could hit the floor. 

"Joon! Call 119!"(Korean version of emergency response number, America is 911) 

"No...I'm..Ok.." Jin mumbled. 

"No you're not." She said to him. "Nevermind Joonie, lets just take him to the hospital ourselves, he's still conscious to an extent." Rose said, less panicked.

"I don't need...hospital." He stuttered.

"You don't get to make that choice Jin. Just relax and keep breathing." Rose said as she and Namjoon lifted him onto their shoulders and walked him to the car.