Chapter 83

⁽⁰ˣ¹⁼ˡᵒᵛᵉˢᵒⁿᵍ ⁻ ᵗˣᵗ⁾

The staff let them go have fun in the water for a few hours, so Rose changed into a swimsuit that was less likely to come off in the water. 

She left her hair down because she needed to wash it later that evening anyway

She left her hair down because she needed to wash it later that evening anyway. Before leaving her room, Jungkook came up behind her and grabbed a fistful of her hair by the nape of her neck and pulled her close to him. 

"Its not often that I get to do this." He said seductively, kissing her deeply and leaving her gasping for air afterwards. 

"You know baby...People usually aren't wet before they get in the water." He snickered, running away from her. 

Throughout the house everyone could hear Rose scream "JEON FUCKING JEONGGUK!" 

Thirty seconds later there was a scream as she caught up to him. He was fast, but Rose was faster due to her being lighter and more limber. 

"Rose please don't strangle the maknae today honey, thank you!" Jin yelled. 

"Damn it...Well I guess you get to live another day." She whispered in his ear, releasing him from a headlock. 

"Gee thanks babe." Kookie huffed, running to hide behind Namjoon. 

"I don't appreciate being used as a shield Jeongguk." Joon sighed. 

"She wouldn't hurt you, so you make a perfect shield though." JK giggled. 

"Not really, I could easily reach around him..." Rose pointed out, hugging Namjoon and poking Kookie in the cheek. 

"Alright, you win." The maknae sighed in defeat. 

"Babe..." Rose whined. 

"What?" JK whined back. 

She walked up to him and gave him a soft kiss that left him disoriented. 

"Payback bish." She winked, walking off to slather sunscreen on the unsuspecting Yoongi. 

"Rose! Stop it with the sunscreen damn it!" The kitty wailed. 

"Come on kids, lets go." Jin beamed, choosing to ignore the chaos.

⁽ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒ ⁻ ʳᵉᵈ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ⁾

~Down at the lake~

"How cold do you think it is?" Jimin asked. 

"I don't know, why don't you try it?" JK replied. 

"You're the youngest, you should do it first." Jimin fired back. 

"Oh my god, you are both pussies!" Rose groaned, diving head first into the lake.

"How does it feel knowing your girlfriend has more balls than you do?" Hobi broke out into laughter.