Chapter 30

(He's so fluffing adorable! UwU)

⁽ᶜʳᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ⁻ ᵍ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ⁾

Yoongi woke up as he eventually felt the warm body curled up against him. He rolled over and found the small body to be Rose. He started to weep quietly as he pet her hair with a shaky hand. He was so scared for her. He still blamed himself.

He held her close to him as the tears fell down his face. He didn't even know she was awake until he felt her small hands wipe away his tears. 

"Oh

"Oh...I'm sorry Rose. Didn't mean to wake you." Yoongi sniffed, trying to hide his emotions by looking away from her. 

Rose merely grabbed his chin and made him look at her. Although she didn't speak, her eyes said enough. They held concern, sadness, acceptance, compassion, but most importantly love. 

Yoongi teared up a little again with how deep the emotions were in her gaze. She pulled him into her arms and kissed his forehead. 

Despite being five years younger than him, Rose still held him like a child, rocking him slowly as he calmed down. They fell asleep holding each other in a tight embrace, their bond deepening. Rose had a special way of connecting to the boys in ways nobody else could. She was the only one who Yoongi felt safe showing his emotions around and she valued his trust more than anything. 

Out in the living room, the others sat around the couch and talked about the new Rose. 

"She seems to remember us, I'm not certain its amnesia she has. She just seems overly cautious and unsure of everything." Jin said, his face calm but serious. 

"I just wish we knew why she's like this, especially why she's mute. Has this ever happened before?" Namjoon asked. 

Suddenly Yeonjun had a realization and gasped. 

"What is it Jun? Do you remember something?" Soobin asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. 

"She was like this years ago after a traumatic experience. I'm just not sure I should tell you. It's not something that I think Rose wants you all to know about her." Yeonjun whispered, deep in thought. 

"You know we would never tell a soul, you can tell us Yeonjun. We want to help her." Jungkook coaxed him. 

Yeonjun sighed, he looked really uncomfortable and worried. 

"I trust you all. Alright. But please try not to mention it to her." He sighed again.

"I don't know how much you guys know about Rose's past, but its dark. Her parents were murdered in front of her when she was about fourteen. It was so traumatizing for her for obvious reasons. She was kinda like she is now. She didn't speak a word to anyone for almost two years and she was scared of everything. The two of us were already close before, but after that experience she clung to my side desperately for a few years. My family took her in since she didn't have any other relatives left." Yeonjun told them, a single tear sliding down his cheek. 

Soobin wrapped him in a hug as the others remained silent and unmoving. Finally Taehyung let out a choked sob and fell into Jimin's shoulder. Jungkook leaped on him and held them both in a tight hug. Jin wiped away Hobi's silent tears as he sat still, unmoving. TXT were all wrapped around Yeonjun as they wept quietly for their Noona. Namjoon was unsure what to do because he was the only one who Rose had actually told her story to. He just grabbed onto Jin's leg, trying to offer solace.  

Gaining back some composure, Jungkook looked over to Yeonjun.

"How did she get through it?" He asked the younger boy.

"Just having someone she trusted with her as much as possible, but mostly it was just time. Hard to tell, each situation is different. She might feel different this time since she's older. But the difference now is that she has so many more people she trusts. Before it was just me and my parents." Yeonjun explained. 

"Hopefully when she realizes that we all love and support her, she will get through it faster." Jimin suggested while petting Tae's hair, comforting his soulmate. 

"I know personally, she is like a sister to me. I think I'm actually closer with Rose than my own blood sister. I love her so much. She's helped us all through so much." Hobi confessed. 

"As much as the two of us fight, I actually love her like a big sister. She means a lot to me." Gyu spoke up from his silence. 

"She pretty much raised me since I joined BigHit and still is. I'm very thankful to have such an amazing Noona." Hyuka smiled brightly. 

Hobi lovingly wrapped the two young boys in a hug, it was the first real caring hug they got from their hyung, who had remained professional till then. 

They all began to bond as they watched silly movies and laughed together, that is until Rose had soundlessly walked into the room and started to sit down on the couch, startling Hueningkai. The poor boy let out a quick scream, scaring Rose as she flew backwards into Kookie's arms and hid her face in his shoulder. 

Yeonjun stood up quickly and walked over to Rose and hummed a comforting tune, gently placing a light hand on her back.

She relaxed at his touch and Yeonjun went to go sit back down next to Soobin. He and JK made eye contact and smiled at each other. Tae leaned over to Kook and kissed Rose's bare shoulder. She looked up at him and then crawled into his lap; resting her head on his shoulder and looking at the other boys. Taehyung wrapped one arm around her waist protectively. 

"I'm sorry Noona, I didn't mean to scare you...You just startled me a little with how quiet you are now." Hueningkai apologized to Rose. 

Rose gave him a small smile and nodded.

"How are you feeling Rose?" Namjoon asked her. 

She just stared at them without moving for a moment. Then she slowly lifted a hand to her head with a little discomfort in her face. 

"Oh your head is bothering you? Let me get your medication." Yeonjun said, getting up and going to the kitchen to get her pills and a glass of water. 

"Do you think you can take these pills Rosie? They will take away the pain." Yeonjun asked her gently.

She hesitantly picked up the pills from his hand and took them with a sip of water. 

Tae kissed her temple and rubbed her back. She melted into his touch and closed her eyes. 

"Alright, well I'm gonna get started on dinner, Yeonjun would you like to help me?" Jin asked the younger boy.

"Of course! I'd love to hyung." Junnie smiled. 

"Well I'm gonna go bug Yoonkitty. He really needs to stop sleeping this late." Hobi said with a frown, wandering off to the Kitty's room.

Hueningkai and Beomgyu walked over to Taehyung, "Hyung....Can we go take Yeontan for a walk?" They asked excitedly. 

"I don't see why not. His leash and harness are hanging in the laundry room. Try to be home for dinner." Taehyung smiled.

⁽ˢᵃʸ ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁻ ᵃᵗᵉᵉᶻ⁾