Chapter 47

(A/N: OMG look at his lil tummy! UwU)

⁽ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦ ᵃᵐ ⁻ ʸᵉˢᵘⁿᵍ⁾

Just as Rose was about to head out of the house, Izzy made herself known. 

"Mweeee!" The tiny cat squeaked. 

"Oh shit I'm sorry I forgot about you! I need to take you to Taehyun so he can watch you while I'm gone. Thanks for the reminder Iz. Let's get you packed up." She whined, grabbing the cat and throwing her over her shoulder and into her hood. 

Rose then scrambled to gather food, litter, treats, toys, and a clean litterbox to bring with her to the boys dorm. Izzy wasn't like most cats were who needed to be put in cat carriers so they wouldn't escape or run away, she simply followed Rose out the door and to the old truck.

 Izzy wasn't like most cats were who needed to be put in cat carriers so they wouldn't escape or run away, she simply followed Rose out the door and to the old truck

Rose opened the door to the cab and the cat jumped in and laid down on the dash as Rose put Izzy's items in the back of the truck. Pulling herself into the driver's seat, she scratched the cat behind the ear. 

"Brrrr." Izzy said. 

"Good girl Iz." Rose smiled. 

She started the truck and after turning over a few times, Henry started up and she drove off to TXT's dorm. 

When she got there she put all of Izzy's things in the litterbox to carry. It was rather heavy but she managed to carry it on her own. 

"Stay close to me Iz, I don't want you to get hit by a car." Rose told the cat before walking through the parking lot to the front entrance. 

The small cat chirped and followed Rose closely as she waddled to the main lobby. Someone held the door for her since she didn't have a free hand, they did stare at the cat following her in. 

As Rose was about to walk to the elevator, she was stopped by the front desk receptionist. 

"You can't bring pets here. Who are you?" The lady told her. 

Rose walked over to the desk and put down her heavy things. 

"You must be new here right?" Rose sighed. 

"I don't see what that has to do with you. But yes I'm decently new." The lady responded.

"They must have forgotten to tell you about me then. I'm Lee Rose, lead choreographer for BTS, producer, and Jungkook's girlfriend." 

"You're the fifth person to say that today, it happens all the time miss, I'm gonna have to call security if you don't leave with that animal." The lady hissed. 

"Oh really? What was your name again?" Rose huffed, looking down at the receptionist's name plate. "Ah so your name is (generic Korean name), Alright." She fake smiled. 

Rose pulled out her phone and dialed a number before putting it to her ear.

"Hello Bang PD-nim, It's Rose, I'm sorry to bother you right now but I need you to fire a new employee for me. She's been incredibly rude to me and not letting me enter TXT's dorm. Her name is (generic Korean name). Thank you sir, have a wonderful day." Rose hung up the phone and looked back at the lady. 

"You're funny, there's no way that you have his number, even my boss's boss doesn't have Mr. Bang's phone number." The lady laughed. 

Just then the elevator opened and a business woman came out and walked over to the counter, followed by a young lady. 

"(generic Korean name), I'm sorry but you no longer have a job here, please gather your things and leave within the next hour. Thank you." She said to the receptionist before turning to Rose. 

"I'm terribly sorry for our employee's behavior towards you Miss Rose, I'll make sure it never happens again. Please enjoy your visit to our dormitories." She bowed. 

"It's fine, just make sure it gets fixed. Have a nice day Mrs. Park." Rose forced a smile before going back over to the elevator as the former receptionist sat there with a shocked look on her face. 

The young lady that followed the business woman bent down to pet Izzy as she walked after Rose. 

"Your kitty is very cute Rose-Unnie." She squeaked. 

"Thank you, come on Iz, lets go now." Rose smiled at the new replacement receptionist as the cat ran into the elevator after her.  

"Some people huh? I really hate calling the higher ups to deal with my problems Iz, I promise I hardly have to do that. I just didn't feel like waiting any longer, this box is heavy." She smiled at her kitty after the door had closed. 

"Breeeow." Izzy replied, rubbing against Rose's ankle. 

"Thanks for the understanding. Ok lets go see your new home for the next three weeks shall we?" 

⁽ᵃˡˡ ᶦⁿ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵃ ˣ⁾

She texted Kookie that she was at the dorm as she waited for the elevator doors to open, then she picked up the box and walked down the hall to TXT's dorm. 

Rose held the box against her hip and the wall for a second as she took a breath and composed herself, she didn't want the boys to see her upset so she tried to look cheery. Unlocking the door, she walked in and closed it behind her once she knew Izzy was safe inside as well.

(A/N: I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but Rose has a key to their dorm because she is so close with the members and Yeonjun's best friend.)

"Noona!" Kai squealed from the living room. 

"Hi baby, it's good to see you." Rose smiled when she saw him. 

She put the box on the kitchen counter quickly before Kai engulfed her in a big hug, lifting her off the ground.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her as he put her back down. 

"Do I ever really need a reason to see my boys?" She smiled kissing his cheek. 

"Well...No, but there must be a reason." Kai thought for a moment. 

"Bangtan has to fly to Japan for three weeks for a few special shows and promotional business and I needed someone to watch Izzy while we're gone." She explained, picking up the cat. 

"Wait, what about Yeontan? Is he going with you guys?" Hueningkai questioned as he held out a hand for Izzy to smell. 

"Tannie goes home to Taehyung's parents whenever we go somewhere. But Izzy doesn't really like them that much for some reason." 

"Well I hope she likes the rest of us. I know she likes Taehyun for sure." He giggled as Izzy bit his finger. 

"Iz...These are good people, be nice to them." Rose scolded the cat mildly. 

The tiny cat let go of his finger and jumped down from her arms. 

"I can't believe she listened to you like that!" Hyuka exclaimed. 

"I haven't had a cat like her before, she's her own breed. So where are the others, besides Junnie, who's trying to sneak up behind me." Rose asked him. 

"How did you know I was doing that? I was silent as a mouse!" He sighed, walking the rest of the way to her and hugging her. 

"I could smell you, that's how." Rose said, relaxing into his embrace for a moment before she remembered she had to keep up her façade. 

"Do I smell? I took a shower an hour ago." He groaned, pulling away from her and smelling his armpit. 

"Not like that you dumbass, I could recognize your scent as soon as you walked in the room." She replied with a smirk.  

"But how? I can't smell you till I'm within a few feet from you." He asked, dumbfounded. 

"Fourteen years of knowing you and a naturally strong sense of smell." Rose winked before following Izzy who ran off to another room. 

⁽ˢᵒʳʳʸ, ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁻ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ʲᵘⁿᶦᵒʳ⁾