Chapter 102

⁽ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ⁻ ˣᵈᶦⁿᵃʳʸ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ⁾⁽ᵈᵃʸ⁶ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ⁾

Walking into the room, Jungkook caught her in his arms and kissed her lips hungerly. His hand traveled down her leggings and grabbed her bare ass. 

"Baby...I can't." She put her hands on his chest but didn't push. 

"I know." He whispered into her temple as he kissed it. 

She walked over to Tae and caressed his cheek. His eyes fluttered and he groaned. 

"Rose..." He grabbed her hand. 

"I'm right here my love. What do you need?" 

"Please...I'm so cold. Cuddles." He whined. 

"Did someone say they needed cuddles?" Jimin poked his head in the door. 

"I'm sorry honey, I think you should sit this one out, I don't need you getting sick too." Rose shook her head sadly. 

"Then why does he get to stay?" Minnie pouted and pointed at Gguk. 

"Because he has had the most exposure to Tae other than myself since we share a bed, look if I can keep you safe I will." She sighed. 

"Alright..." Jimin shuffled out of the bedroom like a toddler. 

"You're still burning up baby. We have to break this fever somehow." Rose thought out loud. 

"What if we hold him between us?" JK asked. 

"That would be really hot for us, are you sure you're up for that?" 

"If it means that he gets better faster, then yes." He smiled at her sheepishly. 

She nodded at him, and they rolled Taehyung over so he was in the middle of the bed. They rested him on his back and hugged him from each side with an arm and leg crossed over his body. 

Rose and Jungkook didn't sleep much due to Tae's constant shivering and the excessive body heat. They normally slept curled up together, but they weren't normally so tight. If one of them got too hot they would roll over, but that wasn't an option this time around. 

Sometime around eight, Jin came in and woke them for breakfast...Or rather woke Taehyung. The other two blinked exhausted eyes at him when he came in. 

"Looks like your fever is gone Taehyung, go see if you can eat some breakfast." Jin grinned after taking his temperature. 

Tae yawned and wandered out of the bedroom. 

"Did either of you sleep?" He asked the remaining couple. 

They looked at each other for a moment before turning back to Jin and shaking their heads. 

"Ok well you two stink like sweat, so please shower and then try to get some sleep." Jinnie sighed. 

"Yes hyung." They nodded before getting out of bed. 

Rose stood under the hot water and sighed mindlessly. She was blankly staring at the wall as the water began to plaster her long hair to her back. 

Jungkook came up behind her and started to wash her hair. She relaxed into his hands as he massaged her scalp. She knew that Kookie had slept lightly for a few hours and wasn't as tired. Unfortunately, Rose didn't get a single wink. She was too worried about Taehyung and every time he sighed or moved slightly, she would be wide awake to make sure he was ok. Frankly she was absolutely exhausted. 

When he finished washing her hair, Jungkook pushed her forward a bit and leaned over her to put her hair up in a big bun on her head. He pulled her back up by the shoulders and started to wash her body. He was gentle with his touch and Rose briefly smiled at his softness.