Chapter 100(smut)

⁽ᵈʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵃ ⁻ ᵗ¹⁴¹⁹⁾

Jungkook was looking forward to finally going through the airport with Rose by his side. She still had to take a small dose of anxiety medication because of all the people, but Jungkook made her feel safer. 

She was walking in front of him with her back pressed to his chest while he had an arm wrapped protectively around her waist. They had a few more bodyguards than usual surrounding them so that Rose would be safer. 

Although she was scared, the heat from JK's chest kept her from spiraling into an attack. At one point, a sasaeng threw herself at them and was roughly cast away by a guard and Rose gasped. 

"Try not to pay attention to them baby, you get used to it." Kookie whispered in her ear. 

She felt bad for the girl being pushed to the ground but knew that the girl was trying to harm them and had to let it go. 

Besides a few more instances, they made it to their plane in one piece. Taehyung had purposely walked a few people in front of them so he wouldn't see Rose in danger, but his anxiety was still high. He was exhausted emotionally and physically from not sleeping the night before, so he landed rather hard in his seat. 

Rose climbed into his lap, and he wrapped his arms around her tightly as he finally drifted off to sleep. Jungkook made sure to kiss each of them on the forehead before getting in his own seat a few feet away. 

About an hour or so before they landed in America, Rose woke up from her nap. Her raven-haired prince was still sound asleep with his arms wrapped around her. She shifted in his lap so she could see him better and began to softly trace his features with her fingers. 

Leaning backwards she grabbed her bag and took out her sketch book. Kookie caught her lips when she tried to sit back up. It made them giggle and Tae stirred a little. She froze and put a finger to her lips. Kook rolled his eyes with a smile and went back to his video game. 

As per usual when she would draw, her mind was basically on autopilot. She just let the drawing make itself with her hands. Taehyung's eyes slowly opened again when the captain let them know over intercom that they would be landing soon. 

Rose was just finishing up her drawing and Tae gently took her sketch book from her hands with a yawn. 

*Credit original artist*

"It still amazes me how you just..." He didn't have words to describe what he wanted to say so he just gestured to the drawing enthusiastically. 

Rose smiled at him and began to put her things away, but Tae took the drawing from her and put it in the breast pocket of his coat with a wink. 

She just shrugged and slipped into JK's lap as they landed on the runway. They got into a private car as soon as they landed on the runway and departed for their hotel. Rose was curled up in Hobi's lap during the drive. He lovingly played with the baby hairs at her temple as he hummed the tune to his last track.