Chapter 113

⁽ᶜʰᵉᵉʳˢ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ ˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ⁾

Rose grinned at him evilly and started to unzip her jacket but was stopped as Jimin lifted her up by her armpits. 

 "Haven't you had enough sex today Rosie dearest?" He asked, putting her back on her feet. 

"No way! I did not just get cock blocked by the fruitiest man in Korea." Rose was beyond shocked. 

"There's a first time for everything. Be glad he saved you before I kicked your ass to the moon." Jin gave her a disappointing mom glare. 

It was at this moment that Jimin and Rose stared at each other with a knowing look in their eyes before throwing their heads back and screaming the lyrics to 'Moon' at the top of their lungs. 

"Murder is bad Jin. Don't do it. It's not worth the jail time. You're too pretty for jail." Jin muttered to himself as he walked away from them. 

"Damn, I think we broke him." Rose giggled. 

"And we're not even drunk yet." Jimin added. 

"No, that's a bad thing. Alcohol needs to be up in this bitch now!" She shouted. 

The two misfits ran off to the cooler and dug into the hard liquor. 

"Were you really just about to fuck right there on the ground in front of everyone?" Yoongi asked Jungkook. 

"I don't really think much in the moment hyung. I'd risk an ass beating for that girl without hesitation." JK grinned like an idiot. 

"You really do think with your dick, don't you? Ugg... Teenagers." 

"I'm an adult though..." Gguk stared at him questionably. 

"Oh, I suppose you are." Yoongi nodded. 

"Hyung...Are you already drunk?" Gguk asked. 

"Probably." Yoongi walked off into the darkness. 

"I'll make sure he doesn't drown in the ocean..." Hobi sighed. 

"I'm too sober for this shit." JK shook his head and grabbed a beer. 

After several shots and a beer or two, Rose was in charge of cooking up all the meat. She had stolen Jin's favourite cliche apron before they left for the trip and was giggling as she danced around him as he tried to take it back. 

Yoongi had wandered back to the group as he smelled food

Yoongi had wandered back to the group as he smelled food. He walked up to Rose and gave her a huge kiss on the lips, catching her off guard. 

"What was that for Kitty?" She laughed and pet his hair. 

"Your apron." He smiled. 

"We're gonna have deep sentimental talks about what's bothering you later in the morning after you have a nightmare again, aren't we?" Rose sighed.