Chapter 37

⁽ᶦⁿˢᵒᵐⁿᶦᵃ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

(A/N: Ok so I wanted to change things up in the video. I wanted roles to be switched, so imagine that Ten is WinWin[black outfit] and Rose is Ten[white outfit]. Got it? Cool)

Turning on music, Rose and Ten danced to one of their old routines smoothly like it was second nature. She may have blended with Hobi the most for hip hop, but with Ten and Jimin, contemporary dance was effortless. 

Ten loved how feisty and spunky she was normally, but delicate like a flower when she danced. They had been dance partners years ago, and that's how she had met Jungkook at a dance studio one day. 

The two of them moved like they were strung together by thread, the push and pull of their movements mirrored in each other. Much like waves washing up on the shore and drifting away again. The emotion of the song poured through them and they got so into it they didn't notice that someone else had walked into the room to watch them. 

As the song came to an end, Rose rested her head on Ten's shoulder in the finishing move. When it was over she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Ten returned her embrace, the corners of his lips gently turning upwards. They pulled apart when they heard clapping. 

Slowly looking over at the door they saw Jungkook standing in the doorway with a huge grin.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" Rose asked walking over to him for a hug. 

"I had some errands to run and noticed you left the house today....And my bike was missing." JK said with a smirk.

"Yeah...About that....I kinda borrowed it..." Rose said sheepishly, a blush coloring her cheeks.

"Funny I don't remember you asking to use it, looks like you need to be punished later." Jungkook replied with an over exaggerated sigh. 

"I should um...go..." Ten said nervously as he edged towards the door and scurried out.

"Great job babe, now you're scaring away my friends. I swear I can't take you anywhere!" Rose huffed as she chased after Ten. 

(A/N: Words in bold are spoken in Thai)

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul! Get your ass back here!" Rose shouted down the hall.

Ten stopped running and turned around quickly. He was stunned for a moment because he didn't know anyone who could pronounce his name so clearly without saying it slowly. 

"Since when do you speak Thai?" Ten asked walking back to Rose.

"There's a lot that you don't know about me. Why don't we have lunch some time and catch up? You still have my number right?" Rose giggled, giving him a mischievous grin.

"That actually sounds nice, I'd love to talk with you again. Let me see if I still have you in my contacts..." Ten said, scrolling through his phone. After a moment Rose's phone buzzed in her pocket, she grabbed it and checked her messages.

-Thighland 😏😏- : You free tomorrow around 11?

"I think I might be able to squeeze you into my schedule." She winked at him.

⁽ⁿᵒˢᵗᵃˡᵍᶦᶜ ⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ ⁻ ᵛᶦᶜᵗᵒⁿ⁾

Rose walked back into the dance studio and was confused because she didn't see Kookie. She walked further into the room and the door shut behind her quickly. She turned around to find JK locking the door and pulling down the shade on the window. 

"Kookie...What are you doing?" Rose asked quietly. 

Her answer was given when JK turned around and she saw the lust in his eyes. 

Her eyes widened, "Here?? Gguk are you serious?" Rose stuttered.

He smirked at her and walked towards her as she backed up against the wall. He slammed his hands against the wall on either sides of her head, caging her in. She squeaked and shut her eyes tightly, her body shaking. 

Jungkook immediately stepped away from her and gently pulled her into his arms on the floor. 

"I'm sorry baby....I forgot you still get scared sometimes." He whispered in her ear, kissing her neck. 

"No...It's not your fault Kookie. Lets just go home." Rose gave a weak smile, pulling out of his arms and heading for the door, leaving Jungkook alone in the practice room. 

Without waiting for him to follow her, Rose got on her bike and rode home. No one was around when she got there and she was glad. She walked to her room and stripped down for a shower.

Once the water hit her back the tears started to flow. Her forehead rested against the wall as the water poured down her back, her long black hair plastered to her spine. Sinking down to the floor, she sobbed into her knees; her arms wrapped around herself. 

"Rose?" Jungkook asked as he walked into the room

He saw her clothes on the floor and the bathroom lit up. 

"Baby?" He mumbled, walking over to the shower. 

"Please just leave me alone." She whimpered. 

"What's wrong Rosie?" He questioned, sitting down in front of the shower. 

"I don't know... Just go!" Rose cried.

Not wanting to upset her further, JK got up and left the room. He wasn't giving up yet, just changing tactics.

He wandered over to Jimin's room to find VMinHope sandwiched together on Jimin's bed watching a movie. Normally Kookie wouldn't break up a good cuddle, but drastic times call for drastic measures. 

"Come join us Jungkookie!" Jimin chirped, Hobi smiling along with him. 

Tae was the only one who knew something was up. He wasn't sure how, but he just felt it. 

"TaeTae...I need you." JK said before turning around and leaving the room. 

Hoping out of bed, Taehyung followed him as JiHope sang 'I need you' at the top of their lungs. 

⁽ˢᵐᵒᵏʸ ⁻ ʲᵒᵒʰᵒⁿᵉʸ⁾