Chapter 108(smut)

⁽ᵒᵏ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵘ⁾

Rose was anxious about Jungkook. He was sweating so much and couldn't focus on what was being told to him during the rehearsal, she had to do something about it. 

Soon there was only twenty minutes before they had to preform, so she pulled Gguk into a dressing room and locked the door. 

"Rose what are you doing?" He asked her, eyes squinted in exhaustion. 

"You clearly can't function because all your brain power went to your dick. So, fuck me and get your shit back together." She replied calmly. 

"I...What?" He was baffled and wasn't sure he heard her right.

"You heard me Jeon Jeongguk. Fuck me." She grinned at him before bending over the side of a couch and lifting her skirt. 

"You're not wearing underwear? I swear I'm actually going to stab Jimin." He groaned, throwing his head back dramatically. 

"Oh, I forgot about the fishnets, I should take them off." 

Before she could pull them down, her hands were pinned to her back. Jungkook managed to rip the fishnets with one hand and his teeth as she squeaked and blushed. 

"Gguk!" She screamed at him in embarrassment. 

He answered by shoving his cock inside her. 

"Fuck." They both groaned out as Jungkook started to pound into her hard and fast. 

"Ahhhhh...Baby right there...Yesssss...." Rose whined, getting close to her high sooner than she thought.

"I fucking love your pussy." He growled, going even harder as his orgasm was fast approaching. 

"Fuck! I'm cumming...GGUK!!!!!" She screamed as she shook under him. 

Jungkook came soon after with a slow groan of relief. 

Rose slid down to her knees when he pulled out of her and turned around to face him. 

Before he could put his dick away, she licked off the remaining cum and was going to continue but he pulled away slowly. 

"Baby, please. As much as I want more, we don't have time for round two and I'm gonna get hard again if you continue." He looked at her with sad puppy eyes and pulled her to her feet. 

"I love you." He whispered, kissing her softly. 

"Love you more." She gave him a sleepy grin. 

Jimin rushed in the dressing room at that moment. 

"Bro we are on in like three minutes, put your dick away." He yelled before escaping as fast as he arrived. 

Jungkook blushed and zipped up his pants as he ran out, pulling Rose behind him. 

"Better now?" Tae asked him with a smirk as they got back to the others. 

"So much better." Jungkook let out a sigh. 

"Alright, dance your asses off and make me proud." Rose said to her boys. 

"Yes mom." Hobi snorted before getting punched in the shoulder. 

"Wait does that mean that Gguk just fucked your mom?" Jimin dramatically gasped. 

"Park Fucking Jimin!" Jin smacked the eldest maknae in the head as Jimin and Hobi laughed. 

"One minute!" A crew member shouted. 

"Be careful, I love you." Rose grinned, kissing her boyfriends goodbye and going to find Asher.