Chapter 88(smut)

⁽ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶦᵗʸ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ⁾

She turned to JK and threw a punch at his arm.

"Owww..." The maknae dramatically whined.

"You're fine, I didn't even hit you that hard." Rose stuck her tongue out at him.

"Do it again and you'll get punished." The air suddenly changed.

"You can't do that when there are others around, if you wanted sex you should have just said so." She booped his nose and walked off to her bedroom.

Jungkook was at a loss for words. He just stood there for a few moments with a confused expression on his face before he ran after her. 

"Were you being serious?" Gguk asked Rose as he closed the door behind him. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asked him as she unzipped her onesie. 

"So we're doing this now then?" He started to undress himself. 

"Just remember to go slow so I don't scream. As much as I actually want you to fuck me senseless...We have to keep quiet baby." Rose unclasped her bra.  

JK almost lost his mind when she told him her true desire. Shaking his head to try and calm the raging inferno in his head, he walked over to her and kissed her. 

Rose ran her fingers through his hair and lightly tugged at the nape of his neck; making him groan. 

"Rose don't touch me unless you want me to lose control. I have no issues with making you scream my name regardless of the people in this house." Gguk growled into her ear.

His words sent shivers down her spine and she almost gave in to his temptation. 

"Sorry..." She let go of him. 

"Its fine baby girl, I have an idea." He grinned evilly; removing her underwear. 

He wadded them up and put them in her mouth. 

"Alright, hold onto my wrists baby." JK told her, sliding his cock into her from behind and grabbing her hips. 

She whined in pleasure but did as she was told. 

"Hold on tight love." He said as he started to roughly thrust in and out of her. 

Rose let out a muffled scream as each thrust sent waves of pleasure through her body. 

"Just wait until we get home in a few days...Then I'll really make you scream." Jeongguk chuckled, a thin sheen of sweat already collecting on his skin. 

She couldn't take it anymore; orgasming so hard her vison went black for a few seconds. Feeling way too overwhelmed she spit out her underwear. 

"BUNNY..." Rose breathed out.

Jungkook immediately pulled out of her, picking her up and cradling her in his arms as he sat on the floor. 

Rose very rarely used her safe word so he was scared. 

"Baby are you ok? Did I hurt you?" He caressed her face; worried. 

"No...I'm just tired." She whispered as she lost consciousness. 

"Shit, I knew this was a bad idea in your condition. I should have listened to my gut instead of my dick." JK cursed at himself as he got her and himself dressed. 

He carried her out to the others and walked over to Namjoon. 

"Hyung...I think I might need help." Gguk was embarrassed but knew he had to man up and tell him what happened.