Chapter 101

⁽ˢʰᵃˡˡ ʷᵉ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁻ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏ ᵇ⁾

After their fun in the water, Rose was finding it difficult to walk so JK carried her on his back as he ran through the lobby, laughing. Quite a few fans were shocked to see Jungkook carrying such a heavily tattooed girl. A few people snapped pictures of them, but it didn't matter anymore. 

"Were you seriously out in public dressed like that?" Jin scolded Rose when they got back to their suite. 

"Yeah why? We're in America, no one cares how much skin I show. Not like I care what they think anyway." Rose winked at him and went off to find Tae as JK followed with a shrug at his hyung. 

Jin as per usual, was left with his mouth hanging open. 

"Close your mouth Jin, you'll catch flies." Namjoon sighed as he walked by. 

Taehyung was still asleep when they got back to the room.

"Shouldn't we make sure he's alright? He's been asleep for a few hours." Rose began to fret a little. 

"Just let him be for now, come on love, let's get cleaned up." He softly pulled her to the bathroom. 

"Wow

"Wow...." Rose breathed out as she took in the sight before her. 

"This has to be the coolest shower ever." Gguk echoed her amazement. 

They were a giggling mess as they played in the water like two kids until Tae ran in and started to throw up in the fancy toilet. 

Rose immediately ran over to him and sat next to him. She rubbed his back gently and whispered words of comfort as he finished throwing up. 

"Taebaby what happened?" Rose asked, softly brushing his raven locks out of his eyes as JK grabbed him a glass of water. 

"I'm not...I'm not sure. I just felt really tired even after our flight, so I went to bed and then I felt like I was gonna be sick." He sighed, feeling a little dizzy. 

Rose felt his sweaty forehead and winced at the heat. 

"Honey, you have a fever. Back to bed with you." She waved her hands towards the bedroom. 

"We have to leave in thirty minutes for our interview though." Jungkook avoided eye contact by looking down at the puddle Rose was sitting in. 

"I can do it, I have to." Tae tried to stand and lost his balance. 

JK steadied his body and looked at him concerned. 

"You're not going anywhere too fast there cowboy." He muttered, carrying him to the bed. 

"I really hate this and would rather have you stay in the hotel damn it. I will help you get dressed and we can help you walk to the car." She inhaled deeply and sighed once more.