Chapter 82

⁽ᵐᶦˣᵗᵃᵖᵉ:ᵒʰ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

Although she knew it was going to happen, waking up without her boyfriends next to her in the morning was still difficult for her. The staff would wake the boys up about an hour before they needed to actually wake up for the day and place them in their single beds. Having them sleep for an hour in the single beds made it look more believable that they had slept in them overnight. 

All of this would be much easier on them if they just slept in the single beds all night, but they couldn't sleep without their Rose. 

She woke up not long after they had left and sighed at the cold spots next to her. This week was going to be hard. Rose got out of bed and changed her clothes.

 Rose got out of bed and changed her clothes

Being unfamiliar with the layout of the house, it took her a little longer to find the kitchen, but she was happy to have at least one thing be the same; Jin

Rose peeked around the room for cameras first before she walked into the kitchen. She was glad that Yoongi had insisted that they had to bring their espresso machine with them on their trip so they could have perfect coffee. Besides Rose, he was the only one who really knew how to use it. 

Thinking ahead, Rose made a large pitcher of cold brew coffee along with coffee ice cubes because regular ice would water it down. She shoved the ice trays in the freezer to set up and put the pitcher in the fridge. Once finished with that she made her regular coffee for Jin and herself, then sat in his lap. 

"Morning beautiful girl, you're up earlier than normal." Jin noted. 

"I didn't sleep very well once my boys were stolen from me." She pouted. 

"How did you sleep before moving in with us?" He chuckled. 

"Well I usually slept with Yeonjun. I would sneak into his dorm through the window. We pulled his bunk bed back from the wall a little bit for moments when I didn't have enough time to get out the window if someone came in. I would just roll over the back edge and hide between the wall and the bed." Rose giggled at the memory. 

"Wait really? Damn you're crazy Rosie. What about nights when you couldn't sleep with him?" Jin laughed.

"Well...I wouldn't sleep...I would have insomnia and be awake for a few days until I eventually would pass out from exhaustion. Then I would have nightmares much worse than I do now." She sighed.