Chapter 89

⁽ⁿᶦˡˡᶦˡᶦ ᵐᵃᵐᵇᵒ ⁻ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏ ᵇ⁾

When they had dinner that evening, the boys decided to have fun and drink. The crew only filmed them for an hour and let them have the rest of the night to themselves, so Rose and Asher joined them. 

With a few drinks in his system, Jimin gained enough courage to talk to Asher and they flirted with each other shamelessly. Taehyung being the lightweight he was, had already passed out in Rose's lap like usual. 

"How can you drink like that Roro?" Asher hiccupped. 

"I don't know, I've just always had a high tolerance for alcohol. Plus I have to hold my alcohol to keep up with my little flirt monster over there and protect him." Rose shrugged, barely tipsy. 

"What do you mean protect?" Ash asked, curious.

"Jimin is a very attractive young man, when we go to bars he gets hit on by numerous girls and guys. Sometimes the men are a little dangerous and I have to beat some sense into them if they try to take advantage of my baby mochi." Rose grinned. 

"You protect him? But you're like the same size as him." Asher laughed. 

"Ah, that may be true but Rose is a highly skilled fighter and she kicks ass better than anyone I know." Jimin giggled. 

"Don't you remember when we were in high school Ash? Junnie got picked on a lot and I'd get in trouble for beating up his bullies." Rose poked his shoulder. 

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot." He laughed. 

"She's really only threatening when protecting someone she cares about." Yoongi added. 

"I guess you could say that." Rose sighed, knowing she'd never be able to protect herself. 

Kookie felt her mood dip and put a hand on her thigh. She looked up at him and they had a silent conversation. His eyes asked if she was ok and she shrugged her shoulders. He scooted his seat closer to hers and wrapped his arm around her waist. 

"Just two more days baby, then we can go back to our lives." Gguk whispered as he kissed her temple.

She quietly nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Yoongi-ah, we should go fishing tomorrow." Jin exclaimed out of nowhere. 

"No." 

"Oh come on, it'll be good for you." He didn't let up.

"No."

"Will you go if I promise that I'll try to keep talking to a minimum?" Jinnie wiggled his eyebrows. 

"I don't really have a choice do I?" The kitty sighed.

"Not really, no."  Jin grinned.

"Fine..." Yoongs groaned. 

"That's the spirit!" Jin cheered. 

Yoongi took a rather large swig of soju and sat back in his chair with a scowl. Hobi patted his shoulder in sympathy. 

They talked late into the night and Asher felt like he had been welcomed into their little family. 

Jungkook carried Taehyung back to their bedroom with Rose close behind him. They stripped him down to his underwear and did the same before getting into bed. 

"I'm ready to tell the world about you. I can't keep such a huge part of my life secret anymore Rose. The longer we keep this quiet, the harder its going to get. I can feel you suffering more than us baby." He whispered to her, finally getting it off his chest.