Chapter 50

(A/N: I'm sure I've mentioned it before multiple times...But I just can't get over my obsession with Taehyung's beautiful hands...)

⁽ᶜʰᵃᶦⁿ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ¹²⁷⁾

"Noona, can I talk to you please?" Gyu asked her quietly. 

"Look Beomgyu, I really don't want to hear anything else from you, I need to go home." She said coldly, walking away from him. 

He caught her small hand in his large one, stopping her.

"Please, I can't bear the guilt of letting you go without apologizing to you first. I messed up big time ok? I am so unbelievably sorry." 

Rose dropped her head, still facing away from him, but no longer trying to flee. 

"I was foolish to say such horrible words to you Noona, I didn't intend for them to mean anything other than a stupid joke, but that still doesn't make it right. I didn't mean it, truly. You aren't supposed to hurt those you love and care about, and I made the mistake of doing that. I care so much about you. You are like a big sister to me and I really look up to you. I don't expect you to forgive me, I just wanted you to hear me out. Thank you." He finished, his face wet with tears. 

Beomgyu turned around to go back to his room, but Rose didn't let go. He turned to her and saw that she was crying too.

 He turned to her and saw that she was crying too

"I forgive you." She whispered.

She let go of his hand and walked into Yeonjun's room. Beomgyu began to follow her but Soobin grabbed his shoulder. 

"Gyu, just leave her be. She needs time. She accepted your apology, you need to let her come back to you on her terms, not yours." 

"Ok hyung...Thank you." Beomgyu said with a sad smile, walking back to his room. 

Yeonjun walked into his room after Gyu left and pulled Rose into his arms on the floor. 

Neither one of them spoke, no words were needed. It was a comfortable silence, Rose relaxed into his arms as her crying began to stop. Yeonjun offering his embrace was all she needed. 

She turned around in his arms and hugged him, putting her hand over his heart. He placed his hand gently over hers and kissed her forehead. 

"Come on Rose, lets get you all set to go, you got a flight to catch." He smiled. 

⁽ᵍᵉᵗ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

"Noona...Do you have to go?" Taehyun whined as Rose said her goodbyes.

"Yes my sweet baby, I do. My other children need me." Rose smiled, pulling him into her arms. 

"They can't be your kids, they are all older than you." Kai stated. 

"I'm not old enough to actually be your mother but I still am, don't question it." She giggled, patting his tummy. 

When she got to Soobin, she grabbed a stool from the closet and stood on top of it to hug him. She really didn't have to, but she thought it was funny.