Chapter 110

⁽ᵇᵉᵍᶦⁿ ⁻ ʸᵒᵒʲᵘⁿᵍ⁾

Once Rose was ok, they began to pack. Rather, Jungkook packed as Tae refused to let go of Rose. He held her tightly in his arms on the floor as he watched Kookie wander around the room and pick up things and shove them in suitcases. 

Rose was dozing on and off in Tae's arms as she was exhausted from her anxiety attack. Once Jungkook was close to being done, Jimin waddled into the bedroom and crawled into Rose's lap, making Taehyung groan uncomfortably from the extra weight. 

Two people in his lap was too much, so he adjusted them the best he could, finally giving up and flopping backwards on the floor, accepting his fate. 

Rose giggled and scooted out of Tae's lap to end his suffering. 

"What's up Minnie?" She asked, running a hand through his hair and kissing his head affectionately. 

"I felt Tae this morning. He was really stressed and scared, so I packed all my stuff and came over." He mumbled into her shoulder. 

"Sorry, that was my fault love. I had an exceptionally horrible nightmare this morning." She half lied. 

"Awww, poor Rosie." Jimin clapped both of his hands on her cheeks and pulled her close to kiss her nose. 

"Bro I thought you were gonna kiss me." She laughed. 

"I mean I could if I wanted to." Jimin shrugged. 

"I don't believe that for a second, you panicked last time we had to kiss." Rose laughed out loud. 

"Bitch." The mochi spat. 

He got up from her lap, pulling her with him and planting a big kiss on her mouth. 

"Damn... Jiminie got bolder." JK laughed. 

Rose wanted to look extra cute today, so she wore a sunflower dress and combat boots to add a little edge.