Chapter 114

⁽ᵖᶦⁿʷʰᵉᵉˡ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

Rose woke up as she felt the light from the window warm her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and surveyed her surroundings. 

She had her head on Tae's bare stomach. His body was awkwardly higher on the bed, and his head was against the headboard. 

'His poor neck is gonna hurt when he wakes up.' She thought to herself with a grimace. 

Her left hip felt a little weird, so she looked down and realized that she was on top of Jungkook's legs. Her bunny was sprawled in the opposite direction, but he still had his right hand on her tummy. 

Yoongi was at the bottom of the bed curled around her calves. She wasn't surprised, he probably had a nightmare. He got them more often if he drank the cheap alcohol the rest of the group drank. 

'I need to have one of my staff get some good whiskey for him.' She began to fret a little. 

Rose tried to calm herself down before Tae felt her distress. She wanted them to enjoy themselves the best they could before tour. Especially since she wouldn't be going with them. 

Her company was going to be making a new investment and would be merging with several small vendor companies. She needed to travel to all her new company branches to check on how they ran. If there were any problems, she would need to train the higher ups on how to do their job efficiently. If everything went smoothly, it would take a month, the same amount of time the boys would be on tour. If not, then it might take two or three. 

Namjoon and Jin were the only ones who knew she would be doing this. They were the mature understanding ones in the group. Yoongi was mature as well, but she knew he'd pout, and the others would catch onto him. 

She planned on telling the others at the end of their trip. Rose just wanted them to have as much fun and relax before everything went 180 degrees. 

Yawning, she was thinking about going back to sleep, but she felt Taehyung twitch a little and softly groan. Great...He was awake. 

Rose wanted to playfully straddle him, but Yoongi had a very tight grip on her legs. If it had been Jimin, she'd have kicked him off the bed. But she couldn't do that to her precious Yoonie. 

"Rose?" Tae whispered. 

He would often ask if she was there before opening his eyes and it made her smile. 

"Yes baby, I'm here." She kissed his tummy in good morning. 

"That tickles." He chuckled; deep morning voice raspy. 

"I need to make a petition for you not to speak in the morning." She quietly whined. 

"What? Why?" Tae mused. 

"Because your morning voice makes me wet." 

"Eww." Yoongi said from the foot of the bed. 

"You're the one who came into our bedroom." She raised her head and looked down at her kitty. 

"Rose." He said, voice serious.

"Do you want to talk, or do you just want to sit in my lap on the couch?" 

"Couch." He grumbled, pushing his face back into her legs. 

"Give us time to wake up more, then I'll do that for you." 

Yoongi replied with a small 'mmm' in understanding...And that was it.

"My neck hurts." Tae whined. 

"I figured it would. I'll give you a massage later, I promise Taebae.